sunderland in the EFL

Big River

14 hours ago, Numbers said:

"Bringing the ROAR into the light" the fucks that all about :lol:

Looking forward to ROAR flags without a hint of irony. 

Edited by Wilson

10 hours ago, Sima said:

At least if we don’t get top 4 and the mackems go up I’m £2.6K richer…

you sound like you want it to happen ? I’d hate to be wanting this mind which clearly you are . Not a bet I could be having for the feeling of wanting it now to come in . Urgh 

16 hours ago, GWN said:

you sound like you want it to happen ? I’d hate to be wanting this mind which clearly you are . Not a bet I could be having for the feeling of wanting it now to come in . Urgh 

Fuck no, a safety bet against the most tragic.  I’m that unlucky with betting it’s usually extra insurance :lol: 

8 hours ago, Sima said:

Special mention to racist thicko mod Keith who has isolated yesterday’s result as a defining measure of our quality.

Quite why he didn’t pick the Spurs game instead is a mystery…

Some of our fans are doing the same mind 

Are those with bets on just going to let theirs lie, and then potentially cash out if Sunderland are leading with 10 mins or so in the final when you will probably be able to get like 85% of your return? I have a number of different smaller bets, so was tempted to cash one of them out for like £100 and at least I will have made something, but the bets were obviously put on in the first place as a method of at least cashing in on potential disappointment, so I think I will leave it for tonight, and buy more time for the final if they get there, and if they don't then it's a 16th season (overall) out of the PL for them next year.

I must say it is quite nice to be in this position, and while I don't want them up, it has removed a bit of annoyance of them sneaking into the top 6 and potentially going to the final.

15 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Are those with bets on just going to let theirs lie, and then potentially cash out if Sunderland are leading with 10 mins or so in the final when you will probably be able to get like 85% of your return? I have a number of different smaller bets, so was tempted to cash one of them out for like £100 and at least I will have made something, but the bets were obviously put on in the first place as a method of at least cashing in on potential disappointment, so I think I will leave it for tonight, and buy more time for the final if they get there, and if they don't then it's a 16th season (overall) out of the PL for them next year.

I must say it is quite nice to be in this position, and while I don't want them up, it has removed a bit of annoyance of them sneaking into the top 6 and potentially going to the final.

I'll be tempted tonight when they inevitably win and the cash-out should reach over a grand in total off my numerous bets.

I'm off on holiday with the family in June and have a stag in July, so it would be nice to think the spends are free. I do hope I'm cashing absolutely fuck all though, want them to rot forever and ever.

They will go through though, everything has fell for them over the last 4 weeks. 

1 hour ago, Paullow said:

Are those with bets on just going to let theirs lie, and then potentially cash out if Sunderland are leading with 10 mins or so in the final when you will probably be able to get like 85% of your return?

I'm letting mine lie, I do keep checking the cash-out value just out of interest, but I've no intention of pulling the trigger.

If I lose it, so be it. That'll mean something good has happened football-wise so it'll more than offset it. I guess if Sunderland were 1-0 up at Wembo with 85 minutes played I'd probably want to cash out though, but tbh whenever a match has been on I think the cash-out option has been suspended? So I'll probably just have to let it all ride anyway.