sunderland in the EFL

Big River

5 hours ago, GWN said:

Didnt think you went on there? Anyway my hatred of Sunderland is no secret, thanks for checking how many posts I've no idea how to do it btw. I seem to get to you . [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Teddy needs a comfort teddy. 

image.thumb.png.d46ea11a218635f28a9432b06a5071ea.png

Considering Brighton have almost certainly set fire to their albeit remote chances of Champions League qualification and hindered the Europa League, exactly what value do these roasters think we have paid?

15 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Fucking hell, did the Bellinghams’ mam and dad name their kids by playing word ladder?

Jude

Jube

Jobe

- - - - (I’ll go Kobe)

Lube

51 minutes ago, Sima said:

Considering Brighton have almost certainly set fire to their albeit remote chances of Champions League qualification and hindered the Europa League, exactly what value do these roasters think we have paid?

We could buy the both the Man City and Real Madrid squads for the price you would need to pay all of these clubs to either sacrifice their Champions League ambitions or their Premier League place (for the likes of Everton).

Fuck me, just had a look on groomers, the meltdown last night was better than normal. I can’t wait for us to win something. I’m thinking of opening up a business in Sunderland as there seems to be a market in the future for these little things ***********

10 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

So rather than begrudgingly accept the reason teams don't play well against us is cos we are a decent side they've decided to go full tin foil hat and claim we are paying teams off, what a bunch of mental cases

We must have forgot to pay Leeds off. Sack the board.

Edited by 1892er

8 hours ago, Rich said:

Aye, not the best week to be a Mackem is it? (And that’s fucking saying something.)

Dunno like, nesting season for seagulls is done and young birds are just about ready.

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

:indi:

An old tune sang at away matches in the 70's 

Oh Sunderland will never die they've never lived that's the reason why 

Sunderland are a load of shite well paint the red flag black & white

When Newcastle score a goal well stick the red flag up ya ....... 

Might not have been these words exactly my memory is great 

13 minutes ago, Choppy Chop Chop said:

An old tune sang at away matches in the 70's 

Oh Sunderland will never die they've never lived that's the reason why 

Sunderland are a load of shite well paint the red flag black & white

When Newcastle score a goal well stick the red flag up ya ....... 

Might not have been these words exactly my memory is great 

They're on the sick and on the dole shove the red flag up ya hole was the version I was told from me Da

9 minutes ago, 1892er said:

We must have forgot to pay Leeds off. Sack the board.

And Bournemouth would have been a lot cheaper than both and we'd have been home and hosed weeks ago.

No idea how Everton could afford to pay Brighton off with their financial situation or was that just one of those things whilst there's simply no other explanation outside of match rigging for Brighton to lose by a lesser score away from home against a much better team than Everton?

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 minutes ago, maze said:

Why have these roaches locked all their NUFC threads on their SMB?[emoji38]

They don't want people to know newcastle is their number one topic of conversation. You have to join and be vetted before you can post and even view their secret forum. The levels of paranoia are unreal.

Edited by pubteam

41 minutes ago, pubteam said:

They don't want people to know newcastle is their number one topic of conversation. You have to join and be vetted before you can post and even view their secret forum. The levels of paranoia are unreal.

Hah! I’m not desperate enough to sign-up with that filth to view. Back in the day when it was open it was a great joy to read. They have absolutely no control of what was/is posted. I guess someone gave them a 3-letter word called law[emoji38]