sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Just now, madras said:

To be fair that's all fan's on away days, I've done similar to others myself and had it done to me.

Yeah I’ve woke up with Imac on me head and eyebrows, was the burning sensation that woke me up. Cunts. 

When I was young and skint I used to do the id parades for money, the day before I had to go in I'd been on the piss and crashed on me mates settee. The bastard give me two hickys on my eyes I looked like a panda ffs could have sucked me eyes out the wrongun. Being young and daft I ran home and raided mams makeup draw for foundation :lol: must of looked a right wrongun but still got the 20£ :lol: 

1 hour ago, Charlies said:

Yeah I’ve woke up with Imac on me head and eyebrows, was the burning sensation that woke me up. Cunts. 

When I was young and skint I used to do the id parades for money, the day before I had to go in I'd been on the piss and crashed on me mates settee. The bastard give me two hickys on my eyes I looked like a panda ffs could have sucked me eyes out the wrongun. Being young and daft I ran home and raided mams makeup draw for foundation :lol: must of looked a right wrongun but still got the 20£ :lol: 

The amount of times we've crept off trains to leave someone asleep on, melting laces together was always fun, leaving someone's undecrackers on their heads (after overnighters) while asleep (especially if a Mars bar was handy to smudge on and create a skidder), there was an incident when we ended up with some  crusty's dog on a rope and the standard get some pissed lasses to makeover a sleepee.