sunderland in the EFL

Big River

Part owning is obviously the equal of also part owning, being based in and named after

wonder if part ownership is such an absolute with Saudi part owned products they use

Edited by Wolfcastle

Guest HTT II
3 hours ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Oh aye, I was back up a few months ago and bumped into an old PE teacher at an Indian in Birtley. He was in a snazzy Nike school-branded tracksuit. I've also seen a snazzy school/sport-branded minibus driving about :lol:

It's a long way from finding out we only had eight players at 3pm when there was a game at 3.45pm :lol:

Friday 3.00pm I hope…

2 hours ago, Ben said:

They can have the fucking thing, it's a shit hole compared to even the most basic airports in Europe.

What!! It's got a 24 hour Gregg's man.

Don’t they sometimes call it ‘Ponteland Airport’?  As if Pont is a million miles from Newcastle - and as if every single city’s airport has the airport within city limits.

You name an airport after the city you’re travelling to so that the person flying there knows that they’re buying a ticket to the right place.  Barcelona’s airport is miles away from Barcelona, but they still stick Barcelona’s fucking name on it, because ‘El Prat’ most would probably think it is what the Spanish called Michael Owen during his brief stay at Real rather than the name of the small town where the airport is.

I learned where Barcelona’s airport is due to one of our Champions League visits there; you’d think the Mackems would actually have played in Europe within most people’s lifetimes by the way they go on about the name of a fucking airport. 

26 minutes ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Don’t they sometimes call it ‘Ponteland Airport’?  As if Pont is a million miles from Newcastle - and as if every single city’s airport has the airport within city limits.

You name an airport after the city you’re travelling to so that the person flying there knows that they’re buying a ticket to the right place.  Barcelona’s airport is miles away from Barcelona, but they still stick Barcelona’s fucking name on it, because ‘El Prat’ most would probably think it is what the Spanish called Michael Owen during his brief stay at Real rather than the name of the small town where the airport is.

I learned where Barcelona’s airport is due to one of our Champions League visits there; you’d think the Mackems would actually have played in Europe within most people’s lifetimes by the way they go on about the name of a fucking airport. 

Newcastle Airport IS within the City of Newcastle.

4 minutes ago, madras said:

Newcastle Airport IS within the City of Newcastle.

You’re right, it’s in Woolsington.  I probably wasn’t clear - when the Mackems call it ‘Ponteland Airport’ it presupposes that if that were the case it would illegitimise the idea of it being Newcastle Airport.  Which it wouldn’t. 

So they own part of Newcastle Airport, yet get absolutely no recognition of it. And this is somehow something for them to crow about? :lol:

Wonder if there is anything else in Newcastle that they want to contribute towards? Maybe they could pay for the Tyne Bridge restoration too? ......."We own the Tyne Bridge marra".

5 minutes ago, Wandy said:

So they own part of Newcastle Airport, yet get absolutely no recognition of it. And this is somehow something for them to crow about? :lol:

Wonder if there is anything else in Newcastle that they want to contribute towards? Maybe they could pay for the Tyne Bridge restoration too? ......."We own the Tyne Bridge marra".

I prefer to take it all as just poorly articulated pride in their regional capital. One North East!

Was worried that the Fizzy Wizard had gone a bit quiet, but delighted to see that he's returned for another round of grandstanding.

Although neither bidding party should be allowed anywhere near the ownership of a football club, it's quite astounding that Storey is arguably the better option.

1 hour ago, deejeck said:

Was worried that the Fizzy Wizard had gone a bit quiet, but delighted to see that he's returned for another round of grandstanding.

Although neither bidding party should be allowed anywhere near the ownership of a football club, it's quite astounding that Storey is arguably the better option.

:lol: Fizzy Wizzy on his grizzy. 

1 hour ago, wormy said:

:lol: I'd love to know if he genuinely believes his own tweets or if he's just laughing his arse off as he stirs sunderland fans in to a frenzy.

I would hope it's only to try and peddle his shit energy drink. It's ridiculous on all levels, though. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

:lol: Fizzy Wizzy on his grizzy. 

I would hope it's only to try and peddle his shit energy drink. It's ridiculous on all levels, though. :lol: 

Just like Ashley and sports direct.. this is nothing but free advertising for his product 😂

This is tremendous by rtgs resident obsessed clown Excile, who isn't very good at maths btw.

"Looking good this. Sign half of Burnleys relegation team & put them under the Manager who relegated Bournemouth. Glorious. I bet City are shitting themselves"

:laugh:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-and-other-sportswashing-spring-2022.1574237/page-619#post-36309659 

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

This is tremendous by rtgs resident obsessed clown Excile, who isn't very good at maths btw.

"Looking good this. Sign half of Burnleys relegation team & put them under the Manager who relegated Bournemouth. Glorious. I bet City are shitting themselves"

:laugh:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-and-other-sportswashing-spring-2022.1574237/page-619#post-36309659 

Wait a minute, I thought he was only bothered about the human rights :tino:

Guest HTT II
15 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Wait a minute, I thought he was only bothered about the human rights :tino:

He was getting stick off his own marras for not talking about other things so that’s why!

Edited by HTT II

1 hour ago, Paully said:

Sweet Lord - the number of them who ‘think’ Bruno is average on those last few pages!

Bitter bellends!

What's even more astonishing is the fact that most of them will have watched as many minutes of NUFC last season as us, and are still willfully blind to the obvious.  You know that hoping we lose if far more important than 'the lads' winning