Newcastle United 1-0 Crystal Palace (20/04/2022)

Yorkie

Just now, Big Geordie said:

Terrific photo. :thup:

Critics of the owners will have a field day, however. Prepare for incoming.

Honestly though? Who gives a fucking fuck.

Never known a buzz around the club and the city like this for a long long time

5 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Terrific photo. :thup:

Critics of the owners will have a field day, however. Prepare for incoming.

Someone should do a social experiment, walk into Sunderland town centre and ask the local vagabonds and offending youth on the white lightning if they know anything about Yemen or what a Yemen is

Sportswashing marra

Edited by Amir_9

I haven't been to a match since early 2020 (honestly can't remember), was lucky enough to get a free ticket from a friend in the Gallowgate tonight. The transformation is hard to believe. Everyone waving flags, constant songs and everyone backing the team as one. Wasn't the best game I've ever seen, but its one of the most enjoyable games I've ever attended. Fair play to the lads in the Strawberry corner I don't think they stopped singing all game. 

Also, Bruno is a fucking baller. 

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Was just thinking it must be amazing being a kid going now, whether just started or been going for a while, not just pulling out of the danger zone but the atmosphere, the flags, the post match even the excrutiating closeness - but then its that way for all of us.

The only good thing about the last regime is its added an element of appreciativeness to it that's the cherry on the cake.

I remember going to games under SBR and while it was nice to win and be competing for things I dont think it was as good as tonight. It really feels like the fans have our club back and are part of it with the owners. Little lad next to me was waving his flag and loving it, even gave Zaha some stick, not bad for an 11 year old! 

Just now, Wolfcastle said:

Was just thinking it must be amazing being a kid going now, whether just started or been going for a while, not just pulling out of the danger zone but the atmosphere, the flags, the post match even the excrutiating closeness - but then its that way for all of us.

The only good thing about the last regime is its added an element of appreciativeness to it that's the cherry on the cake.

There was a lad and I think his Grandad in front of me at the Leicester game in what was clearly either his first or certainly not-many'th game at SJP. Was an absolute delight seeing his wee face just taking it all in.