Newcastle United 0-1 Liverpool (30/04/2022)

Disco

Thought the team selection and tactics were spot on, we just didn’t really turn up.

Had plenty of chances to break away but the execution wasn’t there. 

No shame in that, we’ve been brilliant recently and came up against the most in-form team in Europe.

My first game since around 2013, the stadium felt live, i got there early and watched SJP park fill up.  Nice feeling to be back see everyone enjoying football again. 

1 hour ago, Whitley mag said:

If the long term plan isn’t to move Bruno into Shelvey’s position, then an athletic midfield enforcer should be high on the list of priorities this summer.

Moving Bruno to that spot would be a waste imo. We need a proper CDM ideally. A Fabinho, Rodri, Casemiro type. 

6 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Thought the team selection and tactics were spot on, we just didn’t really turn up.

Had plenty of chances to break away but the execution wasn’t there. 

No shame in that, we’ve been brilliant recently and came up against the most in-form team in Europe.

We came up against their reserve team. We played them as if they were the best team in Europe though, I do agree with that.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

We came up against their reserve team. We played them as if they were the best team in Europe though, I do agree with that.

Their reserve team :lol:

Just now, TRon said:

They rested three players man. 

Two of which have been criticised constantly since January. Hardly played against their U23s.

39 minutes ago, Ben said:

Looks like we got our arses kicked by these lads before yesterday's game 

It was warm yesterday but some daft cunt has a thick jacket on.

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It’s one extreme or the other with fouls on keepers, like. They get decisions that shouldn’t in their favour, then ones like that, if Mane did that in the centre-circle to a midfielder people would say it’s a red.

Honestly don't know what people are seeing In that to say it should be a red card am I missing somthing ?