Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 8/5/22 @ 4:30pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

16 minutes ago, WillingtonMag said:

Get in 😂 wish I was so brave. Hate seeing us at such ridiculous prices and always tempted would think we were a devision below at that price. A player sent off or a dodgy decision and anything can happen.

The tough bit will be us going 1 up early, especially if its Bruno. Have to see what cash out I get. If we win its £850 but if its 1 nil Bruno its £4.5k plus the £850. Knowing us we could take lead, I get cocky, then we lose it late on and I miss out on something very good in-between.

17 minutes ago, hakka said:

The tough bit will be us going 1 up early, especially if its Bruno. Have to see what cash out I get. If we win its £850 but if its 1 nil Bruno its £4.5k plus the £850. Knowing us we could take lead, I get cocky, then we lose it late on and I miss out on something very good in-between.

I don’t think it’s something you will need to worry about, we’re going to be put to the sword 

Guest reefatoon

A nice shithouse 0-0 draw please and I will celebrate it like we have won the league.

Not that it's gonna happen, but we're mathematically safe if we just avoid defeat today aren't we? Would mean that Burnley can't catch us. And Leeds, assuming they lose today.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Not that it's gonna happen, but we're mathematically safe if we just avoid defeat today aren't we? Would mean that Burnley can't catch us. And Leeds, assuming they lose today.

Yep, if Leeds lose today then it would take a miracle in goal difference swing for them to catch us 

Guest reefatoon
6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye, a draw and we are mathematically safe no matter the Leeds result. A point today would mean Burnley can’t catch us.

Edited by reefatoon

5 hours ago, WillingtonMag said:

Real Madrid laid out the blueprint just makes sure we're in the game late on and bring Murphy and Gayle on to snatch it in the 90th minute.

:lol: