Manchester City 5-0 Newcastle United (08/05/2022)

Yorkie

Not sure what anyone was expecting playing away at a team half the table above us, in first place when we know we've got a lot of changes need to be made in personnel. Frustrating watching your team lose but we are on different planet's player/skill wise. We aren't good enough at this level yet but we'll get there.

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

Who will you turn on if and when ASM is sold?

I’ve hated asm for a long time but since you’re asking - in order… lascelles then dummet

Just now, andyman said:

Every time I see Ederson's neck tattoo I think it is even worse than last time I saw it.

To be fair, when has a neck tattoo ever looked good.  Normally suggests potential murderer

Just now, David Edgar said:

Dubravka has always been more or less = to Darlow.  People wouldn't have that he makes loads of clangers when Darlow was busy making a similar number of clangers :lol: 

Darlow is a bigger clown than Dubravka, somehow. 

1 minute ago, Mattoon said:

Not sure what anyone was expecting playing away at a team half the table above us, in first place when we know we've got a lot of changes need to be made in personnel. Frustrating watching your team lose but we are on different planet's player/skill wise. We aren't good enough at this level yet but we'll get there.

We’re on the beach now

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Got to say the more I see longstaff, the decision to keep him for a few more years is more and more baffling.

That and the Dummet one confused me like hoping Howe isn't being too loyal to certain players although have heard he can be ruthless.

Dubravka has always been more or less = to Darlow.  People wouldn't have that he makes loads of clangers when Darlow was busy making a similar number of clangers :lol: 

Dubravka is better than Darlow. They have both made mistakes but at least Dubravka has actually saved us in games.

We need a new keeper but it must be the right one, not just anyone.

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

Nah, Darlow’s not a PL keeper. Dubs is just an average/poor one. 

No he hasn't, you're just saying that because you feel armed with modern context to defend a position you've always held. Dubravka has been a far, far better goalie than Darlow, but he's regressed a lot.