Manchester City 5-0 Newcastle United (08/05/2022)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, HUGZ said:
3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I think he's with another look next season in a team that has more flair and balance. But there's every chance he's just a bit crap despite his explosiveness. He's just brainless. 

can’t remember the last time he had a good game. Everton at home?

Aye, every single performance since then has been absolutely identical. A few dribbles and bursts and loads of bad decisions, and no defensive contribution despite him being in a position which demands at least some

1 minute ago, WillingtonMag said:

Some performance mind, I'm not even bothered about people highlighting his poor performances or whatever its just so over the top on here... saying get rid of him? He's definitely good enough for us.

for now. we’re soon going to outgrow the likes of him.

he’s literally just needlessly given away a corner that they’ve scored from. fuck sake man.

Just now, Yorkie said:

Aye, every single performance since then has been absolutely identical. A few dribbles and bursts and loads of bad decisions, and no defensive contribution despite him being in a position which demands at least some

I think Eddie would sell him at the drop of a hat.

3 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

It's nothing new with regards flair players. ASM is a great talent, but he's mecurial and that leaves him open to getting grief. Ginola and Robert used to get the same.

But they delivered more end results- at least when Fraser was getting a run in the team he was getting crosses in the box

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

And that’s why Dubravka needs replacing, he isn’t good enough.

That's such hyperbolic, it's the first mistake he's made in an age. :lol: