Manchester City 5-0 Newcastle United (08/05/2022)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Well I think he's useless.

He's useless on the right wing, but he's not a right winger and should never play there. I'd like to see him as a 10 for a bit and think we'd see far more from him there.

Just now, Pata said:

Obviously ASM isn't good defensively but I don't think there's a winger in the world that tracks that run by Cancelo on the first goal. Even if someone did track it, stopping it would be almost impossible as you would need to cut the pass before it hits Cancelo's head.

Agree, once the (perfectly flighted) cross is into the box, there's problems. ASM isn't blameless but there's more nuance to it.

Just now, Shearergol said:

None of them are good enough for us apart from Bruno and Trippier. And probably Wilson.

Target, Burn, Schar, trippier, Joelinton, Bruno,Willock, Shelvey, Maxi,Wilson, Fraser. Are all good enough to play a part maybe not all starting.

From what I can see from this second half, we’re not playing as bad as the first half, that’s probably because the suns on the tv and I can’t see fuck all.

Saying that - I can still see ASM is shite ?

6 minutes ago, Pata said:

Obviously ASM isn't good defensively but I don't think there's a winger in the world that tracks that run by Cancelo on the first goal. Even if someone did track it, stopping it would be almost impossible as you would need to cut the pass before it hits Cancelo's head.

This 

1 minute ago, Chrisjraby said:

Longstaff absolutely invisible in this game, quite impressively so

We’ve had 1% possession so you can’t really single out any individual this second half.

Saying that ASM’s shite?