Burnley vs. Newcastle United: 22/05/22 @ 4pm (No UK TV)

Decky

7 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

I'd have both on.

Is the right answer. I think Viaplay (who shows all PL games in Sweden) allow two simultaneous streams, but if they allowed more I'd have our game on the tele, the Leeds one on my tablet, Man City on the laptop and probably Liverpool on my phone. 

I'm not sure we'll beat Burnley - they have a way of getting results - but Leeds look in a sorry state and I think they'll lose at Brentford.

I'd rather not end the season by sending another club down. It could have been us, and probably would have been if it wasn't for the takeover and the arrival of our Eddie. I'd rather both teams ended the match happy.

54 minutes ago, Cronky said:

I'd rather not end the season by sending another club down. It could have been us, and probably would have been if it wasn't for the takeover and the arrival of our Eddie. I'd rather both teams ended the match happy.

Just hope our fans wont be assholes about it if Burnley go down

34 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Wonder if the coin toss will conveniently have us defending the Ed with the tunnel second half to help the players get off quickly.

Defending the Ed. Freudian slip.

Edit, I'd rather we defended the end nearest to our fans, be easier to jump in there than have to get through them to get to the tunnel.

Edited by madras

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Wonder if the coin toss will conveniently have us defending the Ed with the tunnel second half to help the players get off quickly.

Surely we’d want it the other way round as we’ll be camped in their half? :lol: 

Guest reefatoon

Not really arsed if our result sends a team down, I just want another win. It’s infectious as fuck this winning malarkey.

19 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

Not really arsed if our result sends a team down, I just want another win. It’s infectious as fuck this winning malarkey.

Absolutely this.

Hopefully we can beat Burnley and Leeds go down, so we can poach their players.

Do you think we (our fans in the stadium) will mock and jeer their fans if we win and Burnley goes down? À la Villa when we went down. 

I hope we don't. Burnley is one of the few teams I don't really have a problem with in the Premier League :)

Guest HTT II
17 minutes ago, Peppe said:

Do you think we (our fans in the stadium) will mock and jeer their fans if we win and Burnley goes down? À la Villa when we went down. 

I hope we don't. Burnley is one of the few teams I don't really have a problem with in the Premier League :)

They will sing cheerio, going down etc. 

If we play even 50% of the level we achieved against Arsenal we’ll beat Burnley comfortably today. On merit they probably deserve to go down too although I’d prefer it was Leeds. 

I’d like to see Gayle and Richie get some minutes today to get some sort of send off for all they’ve done for the club. I don’t think it’s too much of an exaggeration to say were it not for their goals and assists over the years there wouldn’t have been a club worth buying for Staveley yet both don’t seem to get the recognition for what they’ve done. 

0-2 

Hope our fans don’t give it too much of a large one to the home fans if they go down. We’ve been there before and it sucks. 

If Leeds go down its a shame imo, aye quite a few of their fans are whoppers but games against Leeds are far more of an occasion than games against Fulham or Bournemouth which we have coming up. But Leeds have some players I'd certainly take and relegation for them would making getting them much easier.

5 minutes ago, St1pe said:

If we play even 50% of the level we achieved against Arsenal we’ll beat Burnley comfortably today. On merit they probably deserve to go down too although I’d prefer it was Leeds. 

I’d like to see Gayle and Richie get some minutes today to get some sort of send off for all they’ve done for the club. I don’t think it’s too much of an exaggeration to say were it not for their goals and assists over the years there wouldn’t have been a club worth buying for Staveley yet both don’t seem to get the recognition for what they’ve done. 

0-2 

Hope our fans don’t give it too much of a large one to the home fans if they go down. We’ve been there before and it sucks. 

Totally agree with that last paragraph. 

10 minutes ago, St1pe said:

0-2 

Gayle and Richie minutes for a send off ? Hate that shite man we're playing to win the game and get as far up the table as possible. They had the chance of a good bye with the fans after the Arsenal game.