General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

f*** me...heading over to London from Northern Ireland the weekend of the Brentford game and theyve moved it. c***s!!

I assume it'll be the Saturday as long as neither team draw the previous weekend!

EDIT - if either team does draw!

Guest neesy111

f*** me...heading over to London from Northern Ireland the weekend of the Brentford game and theyve moved it. c***s!!

I assume it'll be the Saturday as long as neither team draw the previous weekend!

No it'll be the Monday if both teams don't draw in the fa cup.

No it'll be the Monday if both teams don't draw in the fa cup.

Ha ha just came back to edit it!

That is f***ing appalling like.

How can anyone plan anything? The game may be on Saturday or Monday depending on the result of two matches played a week beforehand.

Cannot book any travel until we know what date it is actually going to be on and may (or may not) need time off work.

Sky have f***ed around with teams a lot before but I've never seen anything as ridiculous as that. A week is not enough time for football fans to arrange trips, especially a tie at the other end of the country.

That is f***ing appalling like.

How can anyone plan anything? The game may be on Saturday or Monday depending on the result of two matches played a week beforehand.

Cannot book any travel until we know what date it is actually going to be on and may (or may not) need time off work.

Sky have f***ed around with teams a lot before but I've never seen anything as ridiculous as that. A week is not enough time for football fans to arrange trips, especially a tie at the other end of the country.

Exactly! The train and flight prices will be through the roof with only a week's notice! Shite!

Clubs official YouTube just posted this:

Compare that to the s*** the club where churning out 12 months ago :lol:

Lovely video. Remember a similar one from a few years back, "We Stand United". I like this new one. Filled with better human beings :aww:

I'm only travelling from Southampton and it's massively fucking me over never mind people from the NE. There was a bunch of 8 of us going but they've cancelled now.

Sky can fuck off. Cunts.

What sort of arrangement is that for Brentford ffs? Have used the Novotel next to Griffin Park a couple of times for other London games and took the gamble of booking it for that Saturday in Jan. Really like the hotel and thought it would be nice to stay when we're playing next door for a change. Obviously now backfired. Of course it MAY still be on Saturday but now, like others i'm gonna have a week at most to sort out transport. Worse still, the match tickets will be out before we play our cup ties. You'll have to buy a ticket not knowing when the game will be. Absolute farce!

Can we not get on to the FSA or someone about this?

Fucking ridiculous. I had planned on going down for the full weekend for Brentford and stopping down my uncles. Now I'm gonna have to time of work the following week, which I wouldn't be able to cancel at the last minute if the match did move back to the Saturday, AND I can't book any travel until I know the date. Wankers.

In the case of this Brentford game, i'm assuming the match tickets will be out before we know which day the game will be played. How do you stand if you buy a ticket then can't make it on that day? Monday in my case. Can you return it to the club and get your money back? I've decided i'm going for the Friday and Saturday night anyway. It's a break in London. If we don't play Saturday i've got the option of ticking off a new ground. The glamour of Barnet v Doncaster, Wimbledon v Oxford. Hartlepool are at Crawley, which isn't too hard to get too from Brentford it seems.

f***ing ridiculous. I had planned on going down for the full weekend for Brentford and stopping down my uncles. Now I'm gonna have to time of work the following week, which I wouldn't be able to cancel at the last minute if the match did move back to the Saturday, AND I can't book any travel until I know the date. w*****s.

Just don't go not end of the world and would be a lush statement if nobody went

f***ing ridiculous. I had planned on going down for the full weekend for Brentford and stopping down my uncles. Now I'm gonna have to time of work the following week, which I wouldn't be able to cancel at the last minute if the match did move back to the Saturday, AND I can't book any travel until I know the date. w*****s.

Just don't go not end of the world and would be a lush statement if nobody went

But what would the mackems say if we had a half full away end?