General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Lost 9 of the last 10 penalty shootouts

Christ, that's shocking. Have to say, as soon as it went to pens tonight I was pretty certain we were heading out, our 2 first choice penalty takers weren't even on the pitch.

Lost 9 of the last 10 penalty shootouts

Christ, that's shocking. Have to say, as soon as it went to pens tonight I was pretty certain we were heading out, our 2 first choice penalty takers weren't even on the pitch.

Ritchie and? Surely Shelvey and Gayle should be up there.

Guest neesy111

If anyone knows the phantom whistle-blower (Scud's mate I think?) then please tell the lid to stop doing it! Utterly pathetic!

This x 10000

As I promised, my tactical analysis of Newcastle. The new life of Magpies with Rafa Benítez as head coach.

http://i0.wp.com/blog.videobserver.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/org-of1.png?w=648

Link: http://blog.videobserver.com/mapgies-new-life/

I think Yedlin's reached the egg first. Quicker and more direct. Jonjo's looks like it's had a few liquid refreshments.

If anyone knows the phantom whistle-blower (Scud's mate I think?) then please tell the lid to stop doing it! Utterly pathetic!

he's a total prick.

i was stood behind him at villa and wish i'd clipped him.

the sad cunt does it every single game, I've no idea why. he even has 'the whistler' on the back of his top, what is the point??

he's a total prick.

i was stood behind him at villa and wish i'd clipped him.

the sad c*** does it every single game, I've no idea why. he even has 'the whistler' on the back of his top, what is the point??

He sits around 15 seats away from me in the Gallowgate.