General NUFC stuff

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Money due from FIFA from the World Cup;

Newcastle United: $910,000

Eddie Howe waved goodbye to five of his squad last month, including three England players. Callum Wilson brings in the maximum return of $280,000 but Kieran Trippier and Nick Pope are only eligible for reduced compensation after arriving in 2022. About $230,000 for them both.

Fabian Schar’s time away with Switzerland is worth $220,000 but Bruno Guimaraes, only signed in January, will be worth in the region of $140,000.

There will also be a small amount back — roughly $40,000 — on DeAndre Yedlin, part of the U.S. squad, despite his exit to Galatasaray in February 2021.

34 minutes ago, Dancing Brave said:

It's a great little tune. A few years ago I bought the green and yellow striped away shirt on Ebay from someone in Denmark. When it turned up it had the CD single of this in with it and it was one of the band members who'd sold me the shirt. Thought that was a nice touch. 

Sky should definitely consider temporarily renaming one of their channels 'Sky Sports Eddie's Mags' for the months of January and February [emoji38]. I've never seen anything like that before. 9 domestic matches in a row on TV

tv.png

Edited by Paullow

1 hour ago, huss9 said:

image.thumb.png.41fcd618e752c71890106e1c9b41ff49.png

aye, fuck the windsors!

To be honest, I could be off but it seemed like she might have some mental health issues. I don't mean that in an attacking way. The look on her face really made no sense. Like Gollum, "Mine, Mine" No insults intended here.

3 hours ago, 54 said:

The two games against Leeds last season are quite the milestones; that game at Elland Road was the one that turned us around completely, gave belief to the fans, players and potential players coming in in January that we could stay up.

The home game against Leeds last season was the final home game of Mike Ashley's ownership. Saturday is going to be quite the contrast. :lol: