Dan Ashworth (on gardening leave)

Rich

Just now, Scoot said:

I reckon this prick is going to be a disaster for them.

Odd Todd Brohly and Jim Ratshit. The gifts that keep on giving.

4 minutes ago, Paulinho said:

It’s only really the suggestion that he disclosed details of the Newcastle/Brighton negotiations that he’s on the hook for here. Nothing wrong with talking to prospective employers while employed elsewhere (how do you think we sounded him out in the first place?).

It’s Berrada who could be in hot water, as he was operating on behalf of Man Yow while on gardening leave at City.

Though presumably he knew Berrada was on gardening leave at the time so wasn't supposed to engage in discussions. That sort of thing could be an additional rule breech in it's own right I presume. Certainly not a good look.

15 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

They’ve probably combed the exchange server from arsehole to breakfast time looking for dirt on him. Complaincy is a dangerous thing.

The naivety of people on that forum to think anything else took place in such a high profile situation is mind blowing.

:lol: Do these Man U fans assume when they've quit their jobs that their inbox just falls in to the ether and employers aren't allowed to ever look at it again? Hope they don't come to regret it.

It's a work email address for a reason ffs. Love that presumably the dipshit used autocomplete and picked his work email instead of his personal email. An absolute classic. 

SMH at people believing that emails sent to/from a company email account are not the property of the company. Makes you wonder what companies they work for  that they haven’t been advised of this.

oh, this is going to be good!!

Posted (edited)

I know I do all of my illegal activties through Work Email since it can't be looked at by anyone 

Edited by OCK

8 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I reckon this prick is going to be a disaster for them.

It’s certainly not started well :lol: he’s another wealthy fuckin idiot 

1 minute ago, wormy said:

:lol: Do these Man U fans assume when they've quit their jobs that their inbox just falls in to the ether and employers aren't allowed to ever look at it again? Hope they don't come to regret it.

It's a work email address for a reason ffs. Love that presumably the dipshit used autocomplete and picked his work email instead of his personal email. An absolute classic. 

All work done inudinng emails are the property of the company you work for, and can be monitored at any time. It's a pretty standard t&c the UK population sign up to every time the join a company.

Glorious IT. Would have loved to attached that mailbox and start sleuthing.

28 minutes ago, gbandit said:

He going to do some crowdfunding for that PR work? Or is Seb Coe on the case for that too?

I believe there is a gov memo detailing plans of emergency aid for Rat. However most of that aid will go on maintenance of Jim’s comb over and hair dye. The only aid money spent on PR will go towards the salaries of cameramen to take candid shots of him smiling into the middle distance. 

The irony that he said their IT department was a disgrace recently :lol: you've got prospective senior directors who can't even send an email properly.

Well, nufc are certainly happy to go all in on the tit for tat it seems [emoji38]

Had a look at redcafe linked earlier and it honestly read like rtg, some of them posters will be frantically deleting work emails as I type :lol:

Ring ring......"HI Dan its Omar"

"Hi Omar.... what's up ? Deal sorted?"

"Not quite Dan....... Dan,  do you remember a while back we had an email conversation that included details of you leaving Brighton etc?"

"Ooooh let's think, I think so, I usually keep copies for myself"

"Copies eh ? email them to yourself maybe......any idea of the address you'd have used"

"Yeah yeah, Little Dan @Newc........... Awwww FUCK!!!! !!!!!"

Just now, bobbydazzla said:

NUFC IT Manager when they found the Berrada email BCC’d to Dan’s account 

jack nicholson art GIF by hoppip

Now IT Director.