Nick Pope: "on track" for return before end of season (Hope)

Rich

Didn't realise how good a save it was until I saw the replay, it happened so fast. Not only that, but Schar had his wits about him to clean up the rebound. Fucking hell, we came so close to a tragic ending there, no two ways about it.

19 minutes ago, RobS said:

I'm expecting a number of changes in the Chelsea game now its 'done' - Big opportunity for some of the squad to make a point going into the summer

Howe will want to go and try and get that 3rd place finish which will be up for grabs if Man Utd slip up.

We will play our strongest team available.

8 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Been playing with an injury for a while then.

So have a few others tbh, this squad have given everything, that's why I only see fringe players leaving.

1 hour ago, TRon said:

So have a few others tbh, this squad have given everything, that's why I only see fringe players leaving.

So glad they got something out of it in the end, this team has been absolutely running themselves ragged this last few weeks. You could see players breaking down left and right, Willock, Longstaff finally missing some games, Bruno's been on one foot for a couple months, you just had this feeling the whole team was falling apart physically and we just had to drag ourselves across the finish line.

Can't fucking believe we made it like, absolute heroes.