Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

10 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

In fairness, it might actually be decent this year. 

Judging with the way the new owners have went about things I’d be surprised it it wasn’t 

2 hours ago, samptime29 said:

Just bought membership. Live in Leeds so hopefully I can get tickets for 5 games next season. Be satisfied with that. 

Oh I'm not too far from you, I'm near Wakefield/Castleford way

8 minutes ago, HawK said:

Oh I'm not too far from you, I'm near Wakefield/Castleford way

If I get afternoon off work, I can get to a midweek game nee bother. Last train to Leeds is 10.45pm, so can even have a pint after game if I am drinking.

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Bumping a thread for a question answered.

i usually sit in the leazes level 7 with the bairn. Understanding an adult needs a child ticket and vice versa.

But can 2 adults go with 1 child in level 7?

something I have never tried or done.

Short answer seems to be yes, but exactly how that plays out in the process of buying the tickets, I’m not sure?

DE976B84-E791-4B5C-B32D-47165B52620B.png

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

First test of Membership tomorrow morning! Good luck for all trying for Forest game 👍

If you can get on tomorrow morning you will have nothing to worry about, other than maybe if you’re trying to get a significant number of seats together.

31 minutes ago, SteV said:

If you can get on tomorrow morning you will have nothing to worry about, other than maybe if you’re trying to get a significant number of seats together.

Hope so, genuinely excited to get back into the ground for a game. Even booked a roof top tour for next weekend, when back home. 

Just purchased a digital membership. For anyone who is considering getting one and hasn't yet done so there is a note on the site declaring that there is only a limited amount remaining,and these are expected to sell out before the season begins.

3 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Can I return my physical membership and go for digital? Don’t really want any stuff. 

When did you receive yours?

Havent got anything as of yet.

7 hours ago, Holloway said:

Just purchased a digital membership. For anyone who is considering getting one and hasn't yet done so there is a note on the site declaring that there is only a limited amount remaining,and these are expected to sell out before the season begins.

Can anyone get access to this, only coming up for junior memberships for me? They sold out already?