Memberships (2023/24)

ceolnamara

1 hour ago, Newintoon said:

Can anyone get access to this, only coming up for junior memberships for me? They sold out already?

I've just had a look,can only see junior one's now,looks like I got one of the last. Bit surprised they've limited them tbh

If I'd held off for any reason I'd be understandably pissed but I suppose it makes sense. First match of the season going up for sale tomorrow so they're seeing it as a trade off for cutting off impulsive resellers and away fans who can spare the extra £30.

2 hours ago, gdm said:

Where did you see this ?

That lass who hangs around with Wraith, Wraith taught her well because she sucked the enjoyment of surprise out of it by positing it all over the #NUFC on Twitter as soon as she received hers.

I’ve always defended her by saying that she’s young and naive, but that was a dickhead move.

Just now, Stifler said:

That lass who hangs around with Wraith, Wraith taught her well because she sucked the enjoyment of surprise out of it by positing it all over the #NUFC on Twitter as soon as she received hers.

I’ve always defended her by saying that she’s young and naive, but that was a dickhead move.

Either that or she alleviated the disappointment….

Only a few hours until we get an Alex Hurst special tweet saying how “mental” it is that “147,000 people have been fighting it out for 3,000 tickets” this morning, quickly followed by another 3 tweets trying to flog True Faith T shirts.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s pretty major if they’ve limited memberships without telling anyone. Is that confirmed? 

If this is in response to me I’m talking about Forest match tickets. Btw my son bought his membership online  yesterday with no issues

15 minutes ago, Yassassin said:

If this is in response to me I’m talking about Forest match tickets. Btw my son bought his membership online  yesterday with no issues

The only memberships available to buy now are the junior magpies 

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

12,463 (kin hell!) ahead of me. 

People will end up missing out. Never understood people confidently claiming it’ll be no problem getting a ticket 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

People will end up missing out. Never understood people confidently claiming it’ll be no problem getting a ticket 

This. People are massively underestimating the demand. It’ll only get worse if we buy more players (as we will) and start the season well too.