James Maddison (now playing for Tottenham Hotspur)

The Prophet

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

Coventry team mates?

Oh - didn’t know that, maybe the friendship will be the deciding factor. 

still think if it’s us and spurs, it’s ambition vs location and God knows what he’ll choose.

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Oh - didn’t know that, maybe the friendship will be the deciding factor. 

still think if it’s us and spurs, it’s ambition vs location and God knows what he’ll choose.

Ah that was just guessing not sure if they were or not but might have been. 

Edit: quick Wiki job, they were on the books together 13/14 when Wilson was top scorer and Maddison hadn't played yet (debut following season). Guessing they'd have crossed paths in training a bit if he was on the fringes of the team a year earlier. 

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Yeah, both born in Coventry, which is another link, Wilson was last there in the 13/14 season, Maddison was part of the first team squad that year, but didn't make his debut until the following season, but they would have trained together for at least a year.

31 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

What’s was that tweet “the idea of playing for Newcastle sickens Sven” :lol:

:lol:

All that carry on made me chuckle when Maldini got binned last week.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Rewind 12 months and it was the same with Botman and Milan.

Yep. Feels like it's anguished Spurs supporting journalists who are tweeting his love for Tottenham.

Spurs are a sinking ship, we have took Spurs place in the top 6, you could probably argue even Villa would be a better option than Spurs now, he would be mad to go to them unless he just wants more money.

Edited by Geogaddi

26 minutes ago, Ste said:

Why do some people think he’d prefer a move to London? I’m not sure where that came from with Maddison. 

I got it from a Leicester source last season that he wanted to join Arsenal. I made a bit of a flippant post the other day about him wanting to play in London. Not sure if that's it?

31 minutes ago, Ste said:

Why do some people think he’d prefer a move to London? I’m not sure where that came from with Maddison. 

Don't know where it came from either but i live in Leicester and they all say it around here.  They all say he's a bit of a prat as well and is in with the Chelsea lot when it comes to partying etc, honestly can't see it as his missues is preggers etc.  There's 3 lads rent an office behind me (I work in shared office space) and they run an online Leicester Fans TV - this all comes from them.