Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Just a quick tip. Every single Tweet, if in a different language, has a translate option underneath. Very handy :cool:

Not to sound like a bell. But why not copy n' paste the translation in? I realise it wasn't your post btw O0

Edited by JUICE690

7 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Pope

Trippier Schar Botman Targett

Bruno Paqueta Joelinton

Almiron Wilson ASM

:pedro:

:lol: Think thay would kill @Flip

Another reason to get it done.

6 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

According to information from 90min , Newcastleare preparing a new offer for Lucas Paqueta. 

From that French article. Looks like it all comes from the Bailey article.

It's difficult to tell if it's based purely off that or not.

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

TBF he looks very good this season, of we get Paqueta I would rather we go for a young striker 

Wouldn’t say he looks very good, but yeah Paqueta and a young back up striker would make this an incredible window and we could focus on RW next summer 

9 minutes ago, Ben said:

TBF he looks very good this season, of we get Paqueta I would rather we go for a young striker 

However good Almiron looks, he'll need replacing unless he can develop some end product.

He had none of that on Saturday.

I say this as someone who is desperate for him to come good, and has felt like this since he joined. But time is running out for him, he needs to (quite literally) start delivering.

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

Are we thinking that we’d rather have him over Maddison?

I'm thinking I'd take any of them in a heartbeat

Reality tells me we arent signing either of the cunts

13 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

However good Almiron looks, he'll need replacing unless he can develop some end product.

He had none of that on Saturday.

I say this as someone who is desperate for him to come good, and has felt like this since he joined. But time is running out for him, he needs to (quite literally) start delivering.

Said the same if we were getting Maddison, but if you have him adding goals and assists then it takes some of the pressure of Almiron. Paqueta would be the same thing. I can see him getting 10 goals and assists combined if we were to add one of those though. He was unlucky not to score on Saturday.