Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

6 minutes ago, PlymouthGeordie said:

I wonder if this could trigger movement with Diaby.

Only way I could see us going back in for Diaby would be if the Pedro deal collapsed. Apparently Diabe wants out now though.

If our top brass is unwilling to deal with a "Newcastle premium" for players, they'd better buckle up for the "Newcastle without Callum Wilson in the last eight days of the transfer window" premium, is all I'm saying.[emoji38]

2 minutes ago, timeEd32 said:

This would honestly be excellent if the fee was sufficient. Doubt it happens though.

While we are doing our best to bring in a better player, we should keep him as we are currently showing a lack of depth in our squad. He could be a good sub for us. 

1 minute ago, Solitude20 said:

While we are doing our best to bring in a better player, we should keep him as we are currently showing a lack of depth in our squad. He could be a good sub for us. 

I'm saying that with the assumption we'd do it because it would give us the ability to bring in another. I like Miggy, but selling players like him to finance improvements is how we're going to climb the ladder.

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Would be extremely weird if he left right at the peak of his time here. Unless it’s for good money and we have someone like Diaby coming in could I see this actually happen.

15 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

My God. What a bizarre rumour this is.

Frank has been playing that 3-4-2-1 though.

Maybe he stumbled on clips of Miggy on the left of that setup under Rafa, where he looked terrific.

It’s weird that we are not going for Memphis Depay. He would be free and can play in many positions. He’s obviously not cheap, but no transfer fee needed. Juventus might not go for him after all so he is at the moment still available and desperate on getting transfer.

2 minutes ago, Elephant said:

It’s weird that we are not going for Memphis Depay. He would be free and can play in many positions. He’s obviously not cheap, but no transfer fee needed. Juventus might not go for him after all so he is at the moment still available and desperate on getting transfer.

Feels like he wouldn't have the right attitude?  This is a complete guess.