Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

It's presumably virtually impossible to pull off, but always thought it would be awesome if they could keep a signing quiet until the moment the team news is announced. 

"Pope in goal... same back four... ah what the fuck man Longstaff?! ... wait... bah gawd it's James Maddison!!!!111oneone"

4 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

@Ando7 is the master of bullshittery like, but I love him for it. ? So vague and non-commital, but with a desperate audience.

Lol I thought that initially but he’s got a decent recent track record, he even had a cryptic message the day before Isak was signed 

1 minute ago, kingxlnc said:

Lol I thought that initially but he’s got a decent recent track record, he even had a cryptic message the day before Isak was signed 

Wasn’t it days before? When it looked like Pedro was about to sign. Our interest in Isak came later i think. Anyways, doesn’t really matter..

9 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Wasn’t it days before? When it looked like Pedro was about to sign. Our interest in Isak came later i think. Anyways, doesn’t really matter..

It was the Monday tea time which was the just after Ashworth and Nickson had flown to Spain according to the journos

30 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Come on it was so vague if we signed anyone which we were always going to it would hacd qualified 

If the rumours about Leicester wanting to scale back are true, deadline day would be the right time to do it like.

Sell a player or two for big money when you don't have time to replace them.

Trouser the cash.

1 minute ago, Jaqen said:

Tielemans is brilliant value at £25m, like. 

25 year old with so much prem experience already. 

There’s no way we get him, unfortunately. He’ll more than likely end up at a CL club.

1 minute ago, Shak said:

If the rumours about Leicester wanting to scale back are true, deadline day would be the right time to do it like.

Sell a player or two for big money when you don't have time to replace them.

Trouser the cash.

Mike Ashley likes this post.