Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, hakka said:

It's the best two transfer windows in a row this club has had for 2 decades. We will strength January and next summer. We can't have it all our way. We've leapt forward significantly.

I know. Great summer, all things considered. But to counter your point slightly: Murphy will start at least 1 PL game before January. Longstaff? Many.

Edited by McCormick

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

Luke throws down gauntlet to Ando and Romano ?

But that's not what he said yesterday. "Will keep an eye on final day movement just in case" bloke literally covered all his bases again

Needed that little bit more. Priority positions of rw and cm haven’t improved so it’s a 8 out of 10 summer window for me. Great work all round; just falling short of a perfect one had we secured a decent loan or 2.

Edited by McCormick

4 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Would've been 10/10 with a proper RW coming in. Apart from ASM none of the current wide options are anywhere near good enough for a European push. Bit of a shame really.

We will bring at least one if not two players in come January. We will be fine for 13 games hopefully. 

If we get Callum back to fitness          ASM         Wilson       Isak            could certainly be a thing. Fraser and Miggy work their socks off too. Just no more injuries please :weep:  

It is maybe the make or break of Longstaff and Willock though. Huge opportunity with Shelvey out. Step it up and prove you are a worthy starter or get replaced in January.

Edited by toontownman

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

You got it right eventually. :lol:

Shhhhhhhhh

I've never actually tried embedding a gif on my phone before, it's a right pain in the arse :lol:

Edited by 54

This window has been very good from a post Ashley perspective, probably high end adequate from a normal fan perspective. The only niggling issue/feeling I have is the squad is paper thin, feel like we've tried to go for unrealistic/tried to drive too hard a bargin (Maddison/Harrison) at times rather than going for a couple of mid range (solid prem or experienced foreign league) players in the 20m bracket. Ones that will improve the squad short term. Know the argument that you don't want to bloat an already fucking jabba the hut sized squad of shite but just feel like this could be an oppertunity missed. Especially if we get injuries but overall I'm happy and just think it's the enthusiasm and excitement to see what Howe could do. 

Edited by Schecter

Finally it’s closed business for us. Now let’s look forward to the season properly lads ? It’s gonna be good no matter what. Don’t forget, we will be looking to improve again and again. We are going places. We shall soon be where we belong. 

1 minute ago, McCormick said:

Needed that little Priority positions of rw and cm haven’t improved so it’s a 8 out of 10 summer window for me. Great work all round; just falling short of a perfect one had we secured a decent loan or 2.

I'd give it a 7/10, people are entitled to their opinion as we all are. Still say it's a missed opportunity, if others don't agree that's fine. Still the possibility of something from Chelsea if they allow players to leave with their two incoming's happening. Would imagine any medical would have to be down in London now with the time limit left. Don't think it will be us anyway.