Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Did a bit of youtube scouting on him because i kept seeing his name reoccurring in tweets about Enzo Fernandez and he looks very very good.

Alot of commentary seems to suggest he's a top top player so excited by this link. 

Just now, Thumbheed said:

Did a bit of youtube scouting on him because i kept seeing his name reoccurring in tweets about Enzo Fernandez and he looks very very good.

Alot of commentary seems to suggest he's a top top player so excited by this link. 

Didn’t Hope? Say there’s a name on the list, that’s new? 

5 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

He did say there was a name he didn't expect or something to that affect but most links we have seem to be new ones if I'm honest 

10 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Nah - I am convinced we have been linked with Varela in the past - Hope is getting no credit for this 

I broke the news … :)

Looks decent based on the 4 mins highlight vid :lol: 

Always hard to tell what the standard is like. But the fact he looked so composed on the ball, can pick a pass and seemed so efficient at winning the ball and then keeping hold of it after the tackle. Makes him look like an ideal candidate for the DM role. 

Hopefully some truth in the rumours. 

59 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

When I got into football in the late 90's there were two teams I followed. Newcastle and Boca Juniors. Haven't followed Argentine football since the early 2000's but I can say those fans down there a fucking nuts. You guys thought you had hooligans? They had like a 50 foot fence at River Plate and fans were climbing the damn thing.