Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

He’s bang average. A little gas on the dribble in open space but that’s about it. And he seems like he’d be a horrible git in a worse than Bellamy/Barton way. He’s like a git without loyalty. He’d be a git to the club, teammates, Howe, everyone. He wouldn’t be our git, he’d be a git in our midst! Frig that!!

I thought our days of scratching round struggling clubs for easy pickings was over. Wood served a one season purpose. This lad is so bang average we may as well go and get colback. 

Im calling bullshit on this one. 

I mean, can we really stomach placing the beautiful emergence story of Bruno, his dad’s taxi, thinking he wasn’t good as football as a child, leaving home at 15 in Brazil as an only child, struggling to make friends in a new city, then moving to FRANCE, establishing himself as champions league Quality, persuading him to come to Newcastle’s project adding to him Sven Botman, a wonderful player who left Ajax to forge his own character as the world’s most cool and destructive defender, signing Isak, Sweden’s great young hope, so Bruno’s thinking this project is worth the hard years of sacrifice as like quality is being added to the squad, only then to follow up that project with Anthony F&*¥ing Gordon! It’s abysmal! 

10 minutes ago, greydos said:

He’s bang average. A little gas on the dribble in open space but that’s about it. And he seems like he’d be a horrible git in a worse than Bellamy/Barton way. He’s like a git without loyalty. He’d be a git to the club, teammates, Howe, everyone. He wouldn’t be our git, he’d be a git in our midst! Frig that!!

:lol: howay man.

Such hyperbole.

8 minutes ago, RS said:

I thought our days of scratching round struggling clubs for easy pickings was over. Wood served a one season purpose. This lad is so bang average we may as well go and get colback. 

Im calling bullshit on this one. 

Neek Pope

10 minutes ago, greydos said:

I mean, can we really stomach placing the beautiful emergence story of Bruno, his dad’s taxi, thinking he wasn’t good as football as a child, leaving home at 15 in Brazil as an only child, struggling to make friends in a new city, then moving to FRANCE, establishing himself as champions league Quality, persuading him to come to Newcastle’s project adding to him Sven Botman, a wonderful player who left Ajax to forge his own character as the world’s most cool and destructive defender, signing Isak, Sweden’s great young hope, so Bruno’s thinking this project is worth the hard years of sacrifice as like quality is being added to the squad, only then to follow up that project with Anthony F&*¥ing Gordon! It’s abysmal! 

Mate everything's gonna be OK. 

I don't think you can fully judge a player whilst playing for a poor team, under a poor manager.

I mean Almiron, Schar, Big Joe are a million miles away from where they were under Bruce.

And if I'm honest I would rate Lampard at the same level as Bruce. 

So I'm in the camp that if Eddie believes that it works for his system then it must be part of a bigger plan.

Just now, RobsonsWonderland said:

I don't think you can fully judge a player whilst playing for a poor team, under a poor manager.

I mean Almiron, Schar, Big Joe are a million miles away from where they were under Bruce.

So I'm in the camp that if Eddie believes that it works for his system then it must be part of a bigger plan.

He's not as bad as Bruce. He's intelligent and a fairly likeable person, with morals. What he lacks is experience and ultimately real talent, but I cant put him in the same bracket as that fucking fraudulent inept twat. 

2 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

Lampard is a young, Tory Bruce. In fact Bruce is probably a massive Tory so just a young Bruce.

46 minutes ago, duo said:

The question is - Is he an improvement on what we've already got?  Who would you drop for Gordon?

Willock. 

Gordon has more pace, and is stronger when challenging for the ball.

I still can't quite believe that Everton are willing to let him go at this point in their season.

He’s shite. He’s ugly. Can’t believe we’d go for someone who is so shite and ugly. His shiteness and ugliness will prevent us from winning the league because he’s so shite and so ugly. Eddie man wHaT aRe YOU DOING.

41 minutes ago, greydos said:

That’s a harsh take, on limited information. If he was a bad apple, then we don’t want him. Goes without saying. I don’t think Howe would be interested if he thought this was the case.
Along with Richarlison, Gordon looked like the only Everton player positively affecting games in their (previous…) relegation fight. He was, and still is, a bit wet behind the ears but made a positive difference. 
I wouldn’t put too much store in what their GOT forum is saying. The fanbase, whole set-up, is toxic at the moment. From Lampard down they’re in threat mode, shitting themselves about the very real prospect of their first relegation. Blaming and moaning rather than pulling together. I know Everton fans who rate him, and who are frustrated with his end product; but we all long for a superhero, especially when our backs are against the wall. 

Gordon wouldn’t be high on my list of exciting transfer targets, but there is no doubting the attributes he has, and perhaps more importantly the potential he has. He is a warrior; tireless and purposeful with a great engine. The kind of terrier characteristics we would love and Howe could hone. He doesn’t look a natural finisher but that is improving, and will continue to improve, especially when in a supportive set-up with the right coaching. 
I could see him competing, and beating Joe Willock or at least bringing the best out of each other. With more options for a simpler final ball his assists and goal scoring will improve. 
Anyway, guess I am saying I can see a player, one that we would want, in there. Ultimately all that matters is what Eddie thinks. 

Edited by Coffee_Johnny

Imagine the current leadership assessing how close we are to achieving something amazing this season and thinking: 

“ooooh, let’s gamble our magnificent season on a radge little scouse rat who is a shite footballer with a shite haircut and shite trousers and will cause ructions in the dressing room with his shite attitude”

Have some belief in their judgement, they’ll have done their research and will do what’s right for the club. If we sign someone, Gordon or whoever, have faith in their decision. 

We’re not run by incompetent cunts anymore man.

Edited by bobbydazzla

Just now, Rich said:

With Wood going there is room for another ugly bastard in the squad, tbf. Karius staying means we're alreet for a while yet.

His personality made him nice though, cannot be said in this case.