Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

We were discussing this earlier:

Ornstein is probably the best, Romano is a tap in merchant but the said tap ins are always 100% reliable, ie he never tweets anything that ends up not being true but the information is hardly ever his own. For us, who knows, as the NUFC journalist scene tends to be news breaking of something happening then the lot of them following up with "club weighing up whether to make bid" or "been tracking him for a while" even though they never mentioned that news previously. Our lot are all frauds imo, just some are less cuntish than others. Edwards being the cuntiest.

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

It wouldn’t surprise me, if we pull off a surprise signing like we did with Bruno mind. I don’t think the journos or so-called journos have much of a clue right now such is our secrecy and new way of doing business behind closed doors and ears…

Last few days of the window left, go in for Rashford. If Man U don't sell, he walks for free in summer 23 like Pogba. 

Rashford in the PL under OGS - 80 games of minutes, 37 goals, 23 assists. He's not played for England since that penalty shootout, and needs a move badly.

31 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I reckon Joao Pedro, a Chelsea loanee, and a last couple of days of the window late rejected offer for Paqueta or Maddison.

Sounds about right.

35 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Ramos, Gallagher, &  Hudson-Odoi. Yes please and thank you very much. 
Oh! and Pedro. Why not, while we are at it!

Sounds a lot better than ending up with selling Bruno (only a rumour, Iknow!) and João Pedro instead of said Ramos. 
Add Pulisic.

44 minutes ago, LV said:

1 loan from Chelsea is all I can see unfortunately. Probably CHO 

There’s only going to be one loan from Chelsea, because club cannot loan two players from same club. Probably nobody meant it here, but if it’s unclear to someone.

Ref all of the talk about bids being rejected and us having lots of interest in various players, I have a feeling it's less about price per say and much more about structure of the deal.

We might prefer to spend £10m more on a slightly lesser player if we can spread the fee's rather than spanking a huge wad up front on someone like Maddison where Leicester clearly need the cash now to reinvest.

1 hour ago, Elephant said:

There’s only going to be one loan from Chelsea, because club cannot loan two players from same club. Probably nobody meant it here, but if it’s unclear to someone.

Yeah, aware of that rule. I just meant only signing I could see was a loan from Chelsea.

The new Pedro stuff might change that though 

CHO has done very little in his career. The reason he came to prominence is because Bayern wanted to sign him and suddenly everybody was getting angry at Sarri for not playing him rather than anything he did on the pitch