Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

Poor starts to the season for Leverkusen and Leicester, maybe worth one more try for Maddison or Diaby ?

If Leicester need to sell before they can buy then I can see then being a little more open to selling after this start because there's no way Rodgers doesn't weaponise their lack of transfers activity rather than face into his own shortcomings as a manager. 

4 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Leverkusen with 3 losses from 3 games - offer them the £40m for Diaby and see whether they nibble now.

I don't get the logic here. They're doing bad so they'll want to sell one of their best players? :lol:

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Maddison is easily worth 60m considering Grealish went for 100m, he’d add 20 goals to our campaign by way of scoring and or assisting! 

And would you still rather play Anderson than spend that kind of money on Maddison? 

53 minutes ago, Thumbheed said:

If Leicester need to sell before they can buy then I can see then being a little more open to selling after this start because there's no way Rodgers doesn't weaponise their lack of transfers activity rather than face into his own shortcomings as a manager. 

They are looking to sell Fofana and Tielemans though, not Maddison.

41 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

I don't get the logic here. They're doing bad so they'll want to sell one of their best players? :lol:

More cash in whilst your at the top of your asset value. Shit season where Diaby underperforms, you miss the CL and you’re left with less time on his contract and a much weaker bargaining position. Dyer, Longstaff, Lascelles syndrome.

9 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Any good ?

Very reliable source. Most likely it was from Arsenal, can see Liverpool as well. Doubt it was from us because Ajax will not let him go this late that easy, and if we were to spend big, it would most likely be on an attacking player.

Edited by Mansour