Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Aye looking increasingly unlikely were getting anyone in sadly, I think its been a magic window really and such progress made - but i'd love another midfielder and another RW to replace our reliance on Murphy.

The "mythical Chelsea player loan" could still happen late on I imagine for Gallagher/Broja. 

Tielemans is likely still holding out for Arsenal. Would be great though.

With Fede going to Spain and if it happens, ashby an U21, we would have one more squad space left (assuming Shelvey/Krafth are left out).

I would be very surprised if we sign anyone today, on loan or otherwise.  I would love to be proved wrong but, all the deals we have done so far seem to have taken at least a couple of weeks to secure so in reality unless we have someone well advanced then I would doubt we would see anyone coming in today.

Probably see a couple leave though, Matty, Fernandez maybe....  possibly even Richie....  

Just my opinion, I would love to be proved wrong, our squad depth is horrible...  having to bring on gutless players like Murphy as subs and having Longstaff as a starter when Bruno is injured is painful..

Considering how Isak seemed to take everyone by surprise I think the club have tightened up their operations in terms of leaking information going out and I think a lot of the links in the press are agitating agents offering players around rather than actual interest