Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

27 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I like Tielemans a lot but I just can't see us spending big on the last day. Still fully expecting a loan of some kind.

Howe literally said a few days ago if there is a player for the right price we will buy them. 

26 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I like Tielemans a lot but I just can't see us spending big on the last day. Still fully expecting a loan of some kind.

I don't know like. Even Luke is wobbling after initially claiming it was loans only after Isak. If there's a good deal becomes available on deadline day I think the owners would take it.

7 minutes ago, Shak said:

If the rumours about Leicester wanting to scale back are true, deadline day would be the right time to do it like.

Sell a player or two for big money when you don't have time to replace them.

Trouser the cash.

Unlike Maddison, they've been trying to actively sell Tielemans all window because he's running down the final year of his contract. The real obstacle won't Leicester, it will be the player himself. If he sees out a few more months he can pick whichever club he likes on a free. He'll have no shortage of offers I would think.

7 minutes ago, TRon said:

Unlike Maddison, they've been trying to actively sell Tielemans all window because he's running down the final year of his contract. The real obstacle won't Leicester, it will be the player himself. If he sees out a few more months he can pick whichever club he likes on a free. He'll have no shortage of offers I would think.

I just wanted to use the word 'trouser' as a verb.

It's great seeing the phrase "trousered" again but weird seeing it attributed to someone other than Mike Ashley when it comes to receiving transfer fees.

It's a bit like how the word "dour" would only be attributed to "dour Scotsman", just feels odd.

I like the idea of adopting the American 'pants' system.

If only for the double entendre of it. I think its equally as amusing a word as 'trousers' in itself

I've mud on my trousers pants, a hole in my trousers pants, my trousers pants are a bit wet. Getting a new pair of trousers pants fitted.

So much funnier

'Ashley pantsed the money from that transfer' also works perfectly for Ashley anyway if we remember that picture....

...Anyway, yeah we need another signing or two for me. Not just because of injuries but because of the effect on those that aren't getting injured not getting rested.

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

He also said he doesn't expect to do any major business, and loans are more likely.

He also said in response to: "are you mainly looking at loans due to budget reasons?", "that's your words Luke, not mine", which I guess could be interpreted either way.

19 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

If only for the double entendre of it. I think its equally as amusing a word as 'trousers' in itself

I've mud on my trousers pants, a hole in my trousers pants, my trousers pants are a bit wet. Getting a new pair of trousers pants fitted.

So much funnier

'Ashley pantsed the money from that transfer' also works perfectly for Ashley anyway if we remember that picture....

I can tell you over here 'pantsed' is definitely a term...it literally means to pull someone's trousers (and pants possibly) down forcibly to embarrass them but it also means to demolish/embarrass an opponent as well.

Anyway yes let's sign Tielemans please thank you

Guest HTT II
29 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

So much funnier

...Anyway, yeah we need another signing or two for me. Not just because of injuries but because of the effect on those that aren't getting injured not getting rested.

Pantz bantz this like 

33 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

So much funnier

May I direct you to the fanny pack department, sir?

Does he fit the intensity that our midfield play at now? 

Not saying he doesn’t, haven’t watched him closely enough, or looked at the stats to make a judgment either way. 

He’s obviously absolute quality, but as Man Utd have shown, signing players “cos they’re good”, doesn’t cut it nowadays. You need them to fit into your way of playing.

Mind you, Eddie got Shelvey hounding the opposition superbly, so even if it’s not his current strength, it soon would be.