Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

1 minute ago, gdm said:

That puts an end to that surely. Howe is very much against doing that

It’s yet another non update though, and as others have said we won’t have this wage structure forever so it will be broken relatively soon you would imagine.

1 minute ago, Flip said:

We're going to have to break the wage structure in 12 months if we're going to keep Bruno and even ASM possibly. 

But it's better to do it in 12 months, more commercial revenue. And this way you're doing it for a number of players, not just one. Stuff like that can cause resentment, and suddenly this supposedly fantastic dressing room attitude we have starts to turn.

1 minute ago, gdm said:

That puts an end to that surely. Howe is very much against doing that

We are going to have to at some point and if players don’t like it, tough, not that I think they will care to be honest. There is a disparity in wages between players at every club. 

Longstaff “here man, Tielemans is getting 150k a week and I’m only on 30k? I want the same like or I’m off”

Howe, you’re in the big league now son, sometimes you have to deviate away from whatever principles regarding wages, star names or whatever you have.

2 minutes ago, sushimonster85 said:

But it's better to do it in 12 months, more commercial revenue. And this way you're doing it for a number of players, not just one. Stuff like that can cause resentment, and suddenly this supposedly fantastic dressing room attitude we have starts to turn.

I think the dressing room prefers to win football games.