Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

8 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

A player who has less senior experience than a lad we consider too raw to give more than a couple sub minutes too. Feel like this is a waste of effort for today. Could have used these resources elsewhere.

He’s a right back, young, seems highly rated and Trippiers not getting younger. Makes sense to me to sign who you can rather than dwell on other positions where a deal can’t be agreed.

Edited by SAK

7 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

A player who has less senior experience than a lad we consider too raw to give more than a couple sub minutes too. Feel like this is a waste of effort for today. Could have used these resources elsewhere.

Presume you’re referring to Lewis(?). Biggest difference of course is that Lewis wasn’t signed by the current administration.

3 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

I think we’ll get Tielemans by the end of the night. Don’t put your mortgage on it though. 

Guess we’lll know in an hour or so stories will come out if he doesn’t turn up at the King Power tonight 

3 minutes ago, Cattletrucked said:

I think we’ll get Tielemans by the end of the night. Don’t put your mortgage on it though. 

Guess we’lll know in an hour or so stories will come out if he doesn’t turn up at the King Power tonight 

1 minute ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Presume you’re referring to Lewis(?). Biggest difference of course is that Lewis wasn’t signed by the current administration.

If he's on about Lewis then it's surely a wind up. Lewis is one of the worst players I've ever seen play for us in the PL.

With regards ITK's - Ando seems to have sources, but we have been badly burned by those that seek to take the piss in the past, particularly during Ashley's tenure. Can't remember one lad's name, but he strung us along for ages before he revealed he was a waster. :(

Just now, gdm said:

That puts an end to that surely. Howe is very much against doing that

We're going to have to break the wage structure in 12 months if we're going to keep Bruno and even ASM possibly.