Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

Now, I know he's a really good player, and would vastly improve our squad, but... He was a right little bitch after we played them earlier in the season, and petulantly, I don't want little bitches :lol:

Just now, 54 said:

Now, I know he's a really good player, and would vastly improve our squad, but... He was a right little bitch after we played them earlier in the season, and petulantly, I don't want little bitches :lol:

But he would be “our” little bitch :troll:

3 hours ago, LFEE said:

Agree except for the Beardsley and Lee comments. Beardsley was the reason it went to the final game of the season practically carrying the forward line. Lee alongside Batty was fine. Gillespie was the big loss (Phil Neville doing him at Man Utd if I recall). The service from the wings dried up for Ferndinand. Ginola’s form definitely dropped after the Dixon incident the odd game aside.

I thought Lee and Ferdinand went missing in the second half of the season. They were scoring for fun before that, I don't think Ginola did much different to what he was before that. Agree on Beardsley though, he kept going to the last game.

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

"Monitoring"

Brings back memories.

This is actual monitoring though. As in with the possibility of it leading to something. As opposed to it being another word for “nothing”.

10 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Think Neves is overrated, tbh, but he's the right profile to unleash Bruno.

Really? He looks like a bit of a fighter, would not say no to him coming at all.

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

Doubt he'd want to join a long ball team like us. 

Even the fact he was spitting venom like that after losing is a good reason for signing him. We don't want good losers, we want players who are raging after a loss.