Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 minutes ago, gbandit said:

We’re crying out for a creative midfielder and a winger still

Aye. Or someone who sits deep. Which means Bruno can consistently get further up the pitch. 

Willock, Big Joe and Longstaff have all played a massive part in this system. But a real lack of quality when it matters from them a lot of the time. 

6 hours ago, Captain Underpants said:

Jonathan David? Based on nothing else bar the fact I seem to remember we were interested in the summer. 

Don't think so. He is the perfect Wilson replacement and technically can play false 9 or AM but I don't think that is a priority or ready made fit for where we are right now.

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Aye. Or someone who sits deep. Which means Bruno can consistently get further up the pitch. 

Willock, Big Joe and Longstaff have all played a massive part in this system. But a real lack of quality when it matters from them a lot of the time. 

Willock, Jow and Longstaff all have the potential to play decent passes, Longstaff’s actually got a nice array of passing whereas Jow and Willock are better with short passing. Willock’s crossing always seems to lack something. Just wish they were more reliable at times going forward. Think that’s the main thing missing for us, Bruno can be relied upon to deliver slide rule passes that create chances every match but who else can be relied upon to set up assists consistently? Trippier and then it drops off from there 

12 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Jonathan David looked pony at the world cup.

I don't see him as a work rate guy, that said if Howe brought that out of him he would be an animal. 

Any games I watched of him in France, especially early on, he was pretty anonymous and kind of ambled around. Didnt help his team mates didnt pass to him for the first few months. He is pretty clinical with the right service though. 

Don't think he comes cheap enough to be high needs for us this window.

7 hours ago, KaKa said:

This guy will feature very high on our list I imagine. His breakdown looks great. Had a great World Cup too.

Mohamed Kudus

image.thumb.png.571d2b4424cdc6947486578ae2f08174.png

Where are we linked? I don’t see anything online except shit websites from a month back.

Edited by gazza ladra

8 minutes ago, joeyt said:

West Ham aren't selling Bowen like

They will when Chelsea slap in a 100m offer next week. 

As for the rest of you piping off about the likes of Thuram and maddison.. you'll get McTominay and Gordon and you will be grateful.

A couple more players would all but cement that CL place imo. Looking at the bench you had ASM and Isak and nothing else. We need more options, we need more strength in key positions in the final third. Not being greedy but we might not get this chance for a couple of years. Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs look bang average and we need to move heaven and earth to find the cash to strengthen in the next 10 days to see it home. 

1 minute ago, midds said:

A couple more players would all be cement that CL place imo. Looking at the bench you had ASM and Isak and nothing else. We need more options, we need more strength in key positions in the final third. Not being greedy but we might not get this chance for a couple of years. Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs look bang average and we need to move heaven and earth to find the cash to strengthen in the next 10 days to see it home. 

Everyone else is strengthening. We need to because it’s very obvious what we’re lacking.