Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

11 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Rumi (Shams?) is a Geordie, get in!! 

Hahaha I'm just seeing all these replies now. Also Attar and Ibn Arabi are better than Rumi! But Rumi is great as well.

2 hours ago, Schecter said:

When you look at the Chelsea situation, it really does rub our's and the rest of the 14's noses in a big pile of shit. A complete and utter rigged game. Man U will spend vast amounts...again, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal will all out spend us I think. The one I find most aggraivating is Chelsea as they've benefited from some of the dirtiest money going and basically gotten away with it scott free with multiple PL titles and 2 CLs.

FFP is designed to stop competition, and is actively being enforced to stop us specifically. Spurs and Chelsea must be seething that we charged into the CL despite all that.

Honest question - who is making all of these signings for Chelsea? What's the procedure for targeting/scouting/negotiating all of these players every window? How much input does the boss actually have and is Poch calling the shots as he's rebuilding 'his' squad? It's about as disorganised and random as you can get, there's no pattern whatsoever, it's like a 9 year old playing monopoly for the first time, just buying fucking everything they land on. It's embarrassing in it's lack of thought and strategy. 

1 minute ago, midds said:

Honest question - who is making all of these signings for Chelsea? What's the procedure for targeting/scouting/negotiating all of these players every window? How much input does the boss actually have and is Poch calling the shots as he's rebuilding 'his' squad? It's about as disorganised and random as you can get, there's no pattern whatsoever, it's like a 9 year old playing monopoly for the first time, just buying fucking everything they land on. It's embarrassing in it's lack of thought and strategy. 

It's messy, and that's best shown by the fact they have two co-sporting directors in Laurence Stewart and Paul Winstanley. 

They'll likely lead on the targeting and negotiating. Scouts will remain in place pre and post Potter. You're right though, it's a maddening scatter gun approach.

25 minutes ago, Cronky said:

I really like the look of Szoboszlai. I think he'd fit in seamlessly with our current style of play. Make it happen, guys.

As LFEE pointed out too, he's a big athletic lad, so he'd probably be able to slot in as an eight or out wide for us. He definitely fits the bill in that regard.

Edited by The Prophet