Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Screenshot_20230605-103351_TheAthletic2.thumb.jpg.a60a0917d02cf42cb35e4da545f9f454.jpg

The jist if it.

That's a terrible idea, only signing one starter while selling ASM. I believe Gordon will come good eventually but I would be really concerned about our productivity with that squad.

43 minutes ago, Paully said:

Hebburn lad Chris Rigg is an unreal prospect……

He will either stay at Sunderland as he will probably get first team football or come to us. The fact Lewis Miley is getting time with the first team and made his first appearance would probably push him towards his boyhood club. 

Rigg seems like a very obvious player to bring in.

Huge prospect, local lad and crucially we've now got Ashworth in charge so young players breaking into the first team is going to be a huge part of our plan going forward so it'll make sense for Rigg too.

1 minute ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

He'd also have a club he could be loaned straight back to. 

Not sure they'd loan him back until he's ready for first team football?

A year or two in the academy, then a loan to Boro for if they're still in the Championship. Would be laughs :lol:

Just now, Shak said:

Not sure they'd loan him back until he's ready for first team football?

A year or two in the academy, then a loan to Boro for if they're still in the Championship. Would be laughs :lol:

Takes us back to a question I asked a while back hoping someone in the know would answer. How is the club now viewed  throughout the game developmental wise ?

2 minutes ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Oh I thought he'd had a run out or two for them. My mistake. Love it when business makes sense in spite of emotion, well, when you're the one on top. 

He did in the FA Cup but some suspect it was probably to help drive up any compensation they'll be due if he leaves

2 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Low effort article, telling us nothing we didn’t know. 

(Not knocking you for posting). 

Basically the athletic summed up - often just 4000 words of "I state the obvious"