Now That's What I Call Transfer Rumours! 7

Rich

3 hours ago, KaKa said:

Ah, here we go again. Evil KaKa patting himself on the back and being patronising and arrogant right?

Last summer and in January people were speaking so matter of factly about how bad things would be if we didn't make those signings, and they complained and complained and complained.

No matter how you cut it, it was ultimately all for nowt, as things worked out just fine and they were wrong about it. Just because it didn't work out how you anticipated don't turn that around on me and claim I'm patting myself on the back because I pointed that out.

I know you guys get really wound up and find it annoying in these instances when these kinds of things are brought up, but equally it's really annoying to some of us when the incessant complaining and doom mongering is going on too, and so I guess we're all even.

I'm not reading your post because a quick scan shows it's just going to be nauseating, but we're in massive need of reinforcements in centre midfield. We were in January, and we still are. We finished the season with Gordon, Anderson and an injured Bruno there. Literally every one of our central midfielders were injured by the final whistle [emoji38]

Edited by Hanshithispantz

One thing I would say about Lavia is that I think he's still firmly in the 'project' stage of his career. He has tremendous potential, but I think some much of that future upside rests in the ability to shape him, which itself will require a degree of patience.

I wish these links to Rayan Cherki had any substance whatsoever. He's a natural fit for "Howeball". High-energy, technically sublime, superb off-the-ball movement, can practically play anywhere across the front six. Cherki, Slobby Dom and Kim Min-Jae would make a solid 180 million worth of purples. 

Edit: Wow @gbanditjust a minute before my post.

Edited by Emotic

Arda Guler is the one who really impresses me. Would it help that we have Saudi owners, when it comes to attracting players from the Middle East? Do we have a bigger profile in that part of the world now?

5 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

I'm not reading your post because a quick scan shows it's just going to be nauseating, but we're in massive need of reinforcements in centre midfield. We were in January, and we still are. We finished the season with Gordon, Anderson and an injured Bruno there. Literally every one of our central midfielders were injured by the final whistle [emoji38]

:lol:

It seems when you lot are moaning continuously and making out Howe or the club don't know what they're doing, that in your minds it plays out as if you are simply pointing out the signings we need to make.

Well I assure you it's far more tedious and insufferable, but carry on though, and I'll be sure to keep reminding you.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Tedious and insufferable?

image.thumb.png.0e8566d41eecb97c46f29ebff7e0f87a.png

Yeah [emoji38]

I promise it's going to continue though. I don't see why you should get to have all the fun.

I quite like complaining about you complaining.

9 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah [emoji38]

I promise it's going to continue though. I don't see why you should get to have all the fun.

Never complain, never explain. The Royals are not as dumb as they're made out.

PS - As Harry will find out when he gets destroyed in the witness box later today.

Edited by Cronky

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Yeah [emoji38]

I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

You are one of the most narcissistic people I've ever encountered, man, this is entertaining stuff [emoji38]

29 minutes ago, WinstonFC said:

Its excruciating reading the back and forth shite in here. Just want to read transfer news

Especially as this it he thread which most will be more eagerly watching than any other over the summer. :lol:

3 hours ago, gbandit said:

From what I’ve seen, I really like the look of Rayan Cherki. Excellent dribbler but only watched him two or three times

He'd be the new N-O boo boy if he comes in and ASM goes out. Don't worry.

I don't think I've ever seen him track back :lol:

36 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I'm not complaining, I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

You are one of the most narcissistic people I've ever encountered, man, this is entertaining stuff [emoji38]

:spit:

You don't even know who I am!

If you can boldly claim I'm a narcissist based off a few forum posts, it's very likely you are the actual narcissist.

20 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

Honestly if this patter carries on all summer it’s going to fucking end me. 

Alright alright, I've had my fun for today, and so I'll exit now.

I'll pop back in to have a cheeky dig at whatever the 'bed wetters' are crying about tomorrow. So I can give them something else to whine about.