Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I was whacked unprovoked in Legends, about 20 years ago. Was only hit once, but I ended up in the General for 4 days, having to have a titanium plate inserted into my skull to hold it together. :( Mind, he didn't knock me down - belted me once and disappeared into the crowd The joys of being a gentle giant. There's always one cowardly piece of shite that wants a pop.

Put in an excellent cross for Lukaku's goal but I don't rate him particularly highly.

Same! Yesterday he was pretty embarrassing. He was on the flopping and diving every time he was tackled. Missed an open goal. He just seems to take two or three extra touches at all times.

Dele Alli on the other hand, I love. LOVE! I feel like for once, we have a German type player. Still raw, but makes great decisions at this age. I really believe he's the future of England.

Put in an excellent cross for Lukaku's goal but I don't rate him particularly highly.

Same! Yesterday he was pretty embarrassing. He was on the flopping and diving every time he was tackled. Missed an open goal. He just seems to take two or three extra touches at all times.

Dele Alli on the other hand, I love. LOVE! I feel like for once, we have a German type player. Still raw, but makes great decisions at this age. I really believe he's the future of England.

Hmm.

Guest neesy111

Knockeart wins Championship player of the season. Any excuse to re-post this...

16997937_10154319800885777_7958092017856547625_n.jpg?oh=e5292fa9c8f1a731a9d3ff58796712dc&oe=59542C61

:lol:

Saw Barnsey strolling along in the Fell on Saturday. Must've been a hazy 15 degrees or so and the mad bastard had a woolly hat on.

Older people feel the cold more.

:milner: