Dele Alli - Tottenham Hotspur

Harry Kane - Tottenham Hotspur

Michael Keane - Burnley

Romelu Lukaku - Everton

Jordan Pickford - Sunderland

Leroy Sane - Manchester City

Hazard and Alli then.

Guest firetotheworks

Alli should be up for the main award, like. Canny daft that he isn't. It should be Kante and Alli.

Alli should be up for the main award, like. Canny daft that he isn't. It should be Kante and Alli.

I disagree that he should be up for the main award. I think Alli's performances this year have been a good illustration of how I see the difference between POTY and Young POTY. His all-round play has been hit and miss but he's come up with big moments time and time again, which is what I would expect form Young POTY. Somebody who's still learning the game, but is making a huge impact anyway. I'd be tempted to say the same about Kane, but I don't like giving Young POTY to somebody who has already had two full seasons as a Premier League starter. Ditto Lukaku and Sterling. I still don't like having players nominated for both awards.

Can't argue too much about the POTY candidates, although I'm not convinced by Zlatan. Maybe I just haven't watched enough Man U this year to make a call.

I'd have Alderweireld in POTY ahead of Kane too, frankly.

On Alli - gets compared to Gerrard, Lampard and Scholes but to me he's more of a forward than them. A goalscoring AM perhaps or secondary striker. Rather than a CM. Perhaps Muller, Totti & Del Piero are better comparisons? I don't know.

He loses the ball A LOT whenever i see him. He's a great eye for a killer ball but otherwise i'm not impressed with his build-up play or general passing abilities. I  tend to consider the 4-4-2 the most generalist formation, in that if you had to stick him in a role it would be upfront although he would drop deep.

Still slightly amazed by how good toby alderweireld has been in England. I watched a lot of Atleti that season he was there - he would only play as FB - largely off the bench. Obviously he's not as good as Juanfran or the Brazilian lad in those positions. He had a great season at CB for Southampton and despite letting Miranda leave they didn't keep him. He's got to be better than Savic.

Oh well.

Still slightly amazed by how good toby alderweireld has been in England. I watched a lot of Atleti that season he was there - he would only play as FB - largely off the bench. Obviously he's not as good as Juanfran or the Brazilian lad in those positions. He had a great season at CB for Southampton and despite letting Miranda leave they didn't keep him. He's got to be better than Savic.

Oh well.

I also wondered about. The few times I saw him for Atletico, he looked nervous, but you could see with an extended period in the team, he'd be solid like he is now.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/true-faith-dont-talk-to-the-sun/

Yesterday we were contacted by The Sun, which is an alleged newspaper.

Please see below for their e-mail to us and our response.

True Faith will have absolutely nothing to do with The Sun and neither will any decent football supporter.

Don’t Buy The Sun

Justice For The 96

Don’t contact us again

Michael Martin, Editor, true faith, Newcastle United Fanzine

——– Original message ——–

Date: 11/04/2017 11:28 (GMT+00:00)

To: [email protected],

Cc: “Harper, Rory” @the-sun.co.uk>

Subject: WANTED: NEWCASTLE FANS WITH PRE-GAME RITUALS

Hi there,

I’m writing to you from The Sun Football team. We’re currently putting together a series of videos that focus on football fan’s pre-game superstitions – the stranger the better. Lucky pants, the same meal in the same cafe etc… At the moment we’re specifically looking for Newcastle United fans with pre-game rituals.

As a well known NCFC fanzine, I wondered if you, or any of your Newcastle supporting friends have any interesting superstitions you’d like to share?

We’re heading up to Newcastle this Friday (14th April) to start filming fans in the build up to the Leeds game.

The finished videos will be posted on The Sun Football Facebook page which currently has over 3 million likes. It will also be shared on the Talksport website.

If you think you know anyone that could help, or want to know more information,please get in contact. Either via email, or feel free to call me on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any help would be really appreciated.

Many thanks,

Dan Rhodes

Milan sold to a Chinese consortium. Berlusconi and Galliani both step down from the board. End of an era.

About time it's finally gone through, seems to have dragged on for years :lol: