Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Is he leaving at the end of this season then? Hard to see any way to success from where he is now.

That depends on Man Utd's board tbh, i have the feeling they don't have the balls to sack Mourinho tbh. He's coming across as a man in a position of power recently so he can say what he wants.

Some of his recent comments if he said those at Madrid he would have been sacked the following morning IMO.

He'll stay and may even get them further in the champions league next year. It's odd how managers get so stuck in on a play style that they can't adapt at all but his methods clearly no longer work and only he can't see it, can see him going the way of Wenger stubbornly refusing to change albeit not going to be at a club with that kind of patience. I do think he struggles to get commitment out of players who aren't in the underdog mentality. They have bought poorly for all that money though.

Guest Howaythetoon

What has happened to him? Again his Chelsea side were a good footballing team. Especially in the first season or so, not like Man City or Liverpool, but never negative. Didn’t he actually coin the phrase parking a bus as someone tried doing that against his Chelsea side? Now it’s him who does it, with Man Utd of all teams. When he first come here he was confident, bold and a breath of fresh air. Now he looks like a broken homeless man and talks complete s**** half the time and his team plays awful football and are distinctly average IMO with only one world-class player, their ‘keeper. I think he’s burnt out and needs a break and needs to revaluate his ideas, tactics etc. because he’s becoming just another manager and he’s much better than that to be fair. I do like him and rate him highly, but something isn’t right and hasn’t been for a while. He to me needs loved too, needs fans to sing his name etc. He just looks broken.

What has happened to him? Again his Chelsea side were a good footballing team. Especially in the first season or so, not like Man City or Liverpool, but never negative. Didn’t he actually coin the phrase parking a bus as someone tried doing that against his Chelsea side? Now it’s him who does it, with Man Utd of all teams. When he first come here he was confident, bold and a breath of fresh air. Now he looks like a broken homeless man and talks complete s**** half the time and his team plays awful football and are distinctly average IMO with only one world-class player, their ‘keeper. I think he’s burnt out and needs a break and needs to revaluate his ideas, tactics etc. because he’s becoming just another manager and he’s much better than that to be fair. I do like him and rate him highly, but something isn’t right and hasn’t been for a while. He to me needs loved too, needs fans to sing his name etc. He just looks broken.

Had a mental breakdown at Real Madrid

Is he leaving at the end of this season then? Hard to see any way to success from where he is now.

That depends on Man Utd's board tbh, i have the feeling they don't have the balls to sack Mourinho tbh. He's coming across as a man in a position of power recently so he can say what he wants.

Some of his recent comments if he said those at Madrid he would have been sacked the following morning IMO.

maybe but if its a choice between 100m paul pogba who is great for marketing etc and mourinhio then Jose's getting dumped

Guest firetotheworks

I'm quite enjoying Mourinho's descent into full on Jack Torrance. [emoji38]

I can't stand him, but I can live with him trolling himself and the Man United fans. He's a first class troll like. Mentioning that Man United have lost often in the Champions League...including to him. [emoji38] Proper 4D mental chess.

Neymar wants his wage increased to £1m a week.  But his move wasn't over money though....

:lol:

Also called Barcelona straight after the loss to Real Madrid saying he wanted to go back, personally texted Messi to say he wanted to leave PSG.

Guest firetotheworks

The old bloke just casually trying to smash up the chair like it's part of his daily routine. [emoji38]