Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I think they could do 15 pound a month per team,

Then if you fancy say Man City Liverpool you’re forced into paying another 15 pound

Man Utd Liverpool another 15

Before you know it your 45 down a month

Should have bought the liverpool games then you would have got both for one monthly payment.

Haha true

The thing is though he has a point.

It’s only a matter of time before they realise that the TV channels are making a profit off it and they could easily cut out the middleman.

Would you pay £8 a month for every Premier League game? Yes, would you pay £10, £20, £30, or £40? Well many already pay that and get less.

thing is there's the cost of setting up such an infrastructure, running it and the risk of it not panning out (probably would work but who knows maybe the service would be complete shite so everyone would drop it) vs the current arrangement which requires no extra work for them and gets them a lot of guaranteed money. 

What’s happened to Udinese? Presuming that Pozzo lot see Watford as the main focus now?

Looked at their squad earlier and didn’t recognise a single name. Like a load of FM regens. Sure they were regulars in Europe until fairly recently. They used to be my Italian team in the glory days of Football Italia on C4 - especially when Bierhoff was there.

Not worthy of a poll: is Sergio Agüero the PL GOAT?

He might not have the sheer numbers of Shearer or Henry, but part of that is that he doesn’t play every week...

Best ever? No.

But he's a tad under-rated and he's been getting better year-on-year.

Good chance he gets to 200 PL goals if he sticks around for a couple more years. Might even do it by the end of next season.

With these hat-tricks I think he has a decent chance of getting the player of the season award.

The thing is though he has a point.

It’s only a matter of time before they realise that the TV channels are making a profit off it and they could easily cut out the middleman.

Would you pay £8 a month for every Premier League game? Yes, would you pay £10, £20, £30, or £40? Well many already pay that and get less.

thing is there's the cost of setting up such an infrastructure, running it and the risk of it not panning out (probably would work but who knows maybe the service would be complete shite so everyone would drop it) vs the current arrangement which requires no extra work for them and gets them a lot of guaranteed money. 

It’s already done for the overseas markets, just replicate it there.  We pay about £3 a month for every premier league game live in hd.  Basically everyone who has any interest in football has it.  It’d be more expensive over there I assume but for a tenner a month you’d have pretty much every fan signing up I would think.

The only thing I’d consider is that whatever they make would need to equal the money they get from the current tv deal and that will likely determine what price they go for.

What’s happened to Udinese? Presuming that Pozzo lot see Watford as the main focus now?

Looked at their squad earlier and didn’t recognise a single name. Like a load of FM regens. Sure they were regulars in Europe until fairly recently. They used to be my Italian team in the glory days of Football Italia on C4 - especially when Bierhoff was there.

Basically, yes.

Guest firetotheworks

I think I'm in the minority that thinks he's canny overrated tbh. His goalscoring numbers are really good, but he's not a player who does anything beyond goalscoring that really wows me, like.

Guest neesy111

I think I'm in the minority that thinks he's canny overrated tbh. His goalscoring numbers are really good, but he's not a player who does anything beyond goalscoring that really wows me, like.

I'm similar but do think guardiola has improved him.

If there’s one thing we do agree on its small Argentinian attackers