Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

5 hours ago, triggs said:

Getting tired is part of the game though. Games usually become a lot better when players get tired and space opens up

Players would still get tired like, the break would be to get everyone a proper chance to drink water and scran an energy bar if they wanted, they wouldn't be invited to do PCP on the touchline.

I'm not 100% for it from a viewers perspective, but if the game continues to get faster something will need to happen.

On 17/02/2022 at 06:16, Sima said:

MOAR TOWERS.

Mine’s is even fucked when I go for my post-match pint near central.  Only fully recovers when I get to Gateshead Stadium.

It never was this bad before - I thought 5G was supposed to resolve this? 
for me the 5G makes no difference at all on anything 

13 minutes ago, tgarve said:

It never was this bad before - I thought 5G was supposed to resolve this? 
for me the 5G makes no difference at all on anything 

It's always been this bad iirc.  Short-lived improvement going from 3G to 4G but turned to shite quickly after.

Consequence of the ground being in the town I guess as you're already adding to the capacity of people milling around town.

5 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Random thought from today - Dean Ashton is a great commentator.

I listened to the match on TalkSport driving up from London and he was excellent. 

He was a clever player so I suppose it makes sense. 

Not as good as Torres, or Collins John!

51 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Only home games.

Ah, yeah, something to do with it only being allowed to be shown on the premises it’s played at or something isn’t it?

The country really should move away from the blackouts.

On 19/02/2022 at 10:31, Hovagod said:

Does anywhere in Newcastle show non-televised matches? Remember it being all the rage about a decade ago

A lot of bars that showed them got threatened with big fines about 2 seasons ago and packed it in. Not sure if any have started again lately mind.

Edited by WillingtonMag

Are there any good sites for selling old football memorabilia other than eBay? Mainly stuff like programmes, sticker books etc. Got boxes full of old Newcastle VHS and DVDs as well but not sure they'll be worth anything :lol: