Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

On 08/02/2022 at 12:11, Wullie said:

100%

Used to get the bus to Durham that would go through Sedgefield then through all the back-of-beyond villages on the way. I was always very amused for some reason by Town Kelloe and the fact that it's distinct from Kelloe, which it's right next to, and it's like two houses and a bus stop.

Ah Kelloefornia and the Coxhoe Del Sol. Happy days!

8 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Late to the party but I hope someone snaps Zoumas legs in half beyond fucking repair and eternal fucking pain first match he starts after this.

Agreed and also, what a tone deaf cunt Moyes is. No great surprise, he has a bit of previous for being a low-key wanker ("jokingly" threatening to slap a reporter) but honestly, how oblivious to standards of decency is this prick? Zouma needs counciling for mental illness and a spell on the sidelines, not continued support through hoying him into the team.

Edited by LionOfGosforth
misspelling

14 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Tickets went on general sale for Brighton at 10.00am. By the time got through the queue at 10.20am the match has been sold out. Going to be nearly impossible to get tickets on general sale now like :lol:

I might have a spare if you’re interested. Will let you know ASAP if so. 

19 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I might have a spare if you’re interested. Will let you know ASAP if so. 

Thanks for the offer man really appreciate the thought. I was going to go with a mate of mine and we've agreed to find a pub in town to watch instead. No doubt you'll easily flog a spare though 👍