Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

They should probably just allow teams a break tbh [emoji38]

Like once a game they can inform the 4th official, and the next time it goes out of play they're allowed a 2 minute break or something.

Seen people asking for quarters instead of halves in the comments but I disagree like. One official break from a viewers POV is enough imo.

Don't get me wrong, I do love this kind of shithousery.

Gives fans a chance to get their phones out and check FB, Twitter, Instagram and take selfies and stuff too without missing any of the action..

47 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Gives fans a chance to get their phones out and check FB, Twitter, Instagram and take selfies and stuff too without missing any of the action..

Not with the signal in SJP they won't.  Fucking wank.

10 minutes ago, Sima said:

Not with the signal in SJP they won't.  Fucking wank.

Aye it’s shocking like and has been for as long as I remember :lol:

8 hours ago, HTT II said:

Aye it’s shocking like and has been for as long as I remember :lol:

It's fine when there's no match on. It's just that there's 50,000 people in one space and the only towers in range are all overloaded.

9 hours ago, Hanshithispantz said:

They should probably just allow teams a break tbh [emoji38]

Like once a game they can inform the 4th official, and the next time it goes out of play they're allowed a 2 minute break or something.

Seen people asking for quarters instead of halves in the comments but I disagree like. One official break from a viewers POV is enough imo.

Don't get me wrong, I do love this kind of shithousery.

Fuck that

They added a break during the Project Restart games and it was absolutely infuriating. Game would just have some momentum to it and suddenly the ref blows his whistle and they all go and stand at the side for 2 minutes, even when it was raining.

15 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Fuck what? Breaks for players to refresh?

Yes. The ball isn't in play that much as it is and it's not like players are flat out sprinting every minute of the game. They don't need the break

7 hours ago, BlueStar said:

It's fine when there's no match on. It's just that there's 50,000 people in one space and the only towers in range are all overloaded.

MOAR TOWERS.

Mine’s is even fucked when I go for my post-match pint near central.  Only fully recovers when I get to Gateshead Stadium.