Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

There's a GIF of Adebayor sprinting for seemingly ever.. knee slide.... angry fans.. s*** being thrown at him.... scenes.

That's one of my favourite non-football action PL moments. Cantona kick. Ketsbaia angry celebration. Wenger standing on a wall with his hands out wide. Di Canio push. There's a few with King Kev but I don't feel like crying tonight.

Aye, the pure raging Arsenal fans running down the stairs is hilarious.

That Jenas moment was so amazing. We have to settle for the little pleasures. What was the score? Pretty sure we won like, but don't remember.

Won 3-1.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4842464.stm

Bowyer's best performance for NUFC that game.

There's a GIF of Adebayor sprinting for seemingly ever.. knee slide.... angry fans.. s*** being thrown at him.... scenes.

That's one of my favourite non-football action PL moments. Cantona kick. Ketsbaia angry celebration. Wenger standing on a wall with his hands out wide. Di Canio push. There's a few with King Kev but I don't feel like crying tonight.

Aye, the pure raging Arsenal fans running down the stairs is hilarious.

That Jenas moment was so amazing. We have to settle for the little pleasures. What was the score? Pretty sure we won like, but don't remember.

Won 3-1.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4842464.stm

Bowyer's best performance for NUFC that game.

Bizarrely I was in the away end that day :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Think I must be the only one who hates that Adebeyor celebration like. :lol: It's basically the exact opposite of the Jenas photo in that Adebeyor was a massive cunt to Arsenal and their fans, and then acted like justice had been served by rubbing it in their faces when he scored. He was a fucking bellend, he always was.

Think I must be the only one who hates that Adebeyor celebration like. :lol: It's basically the exact opposite of the Jenas photo in that Adebeyor was a massive c*** to Arsenal and their fans, and then acted like justice had been served by rubbing it in their faces when he scored. He was a f***ing bellend, he always was.

I agree, I'm on the fans' side, but it's hilarious seeing them clambering to get to him, so angry.

Think I must be the only one who hates that Adebeyor celebration like. :lol: It's basically the exact opposite of the Jenas photo in that Adebeyor was a massive c*** to Arsenal and their fans, and then acted like justice had been served by rubbing it in their faces when he scored. He was a f***ing bellend, he always was.

Didn't the Arsenal fans give him dogs abuse throughout the game ? I know he has a twat to them and the fans were right to have a go at him and he had just as much right to rub their face in it after scoring.