Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Looks like Jeff Stelling might be retiring from Soccer Saturday

There goes the viewership.

To be honest the show has been on a downward spiral for a while now. You used to have good jokes and such between everyone. People like Merson and Phil Thompson kill it. Those two get so offended it's beyond belief, and honestly they know nothing about the game. Thompson is so far up Liverpools ass it's unreal, and Merson is just pub alccy who spouts shit. Le Tosser again just has nothing about him, such a boring pundit and never makes a point.

Jeff Stelling is contemplating retiring from Soccer Saturday

I'd be gutted if he left Soccer Saturday. Love Jeff Stelling. He's the only reason to watch it.

Even without it's still a mile better than the dribblers on BT and morose cast of Final Score.

I'd be gutted if he left Soccer Saturday. Love Jeff Stelling. He's the only reason to watch it.

Even without it's still a mile better than the dribblers on BT and morose cast of Final Score.

True but it'd be a massive drop in quality if Jeff left imho.

:thup: of course. That bloke who does the midweek one is awful.

Final score is usually a laugh with garth

Yeah - he's shocking. So rigid.

Yeah - he's shocking. So rigid.

Not to worry.

Spurs playing at Wembley next season

It was already known. What the difference is now is that Spurs have permission to play 27 homes games at a full capacity, instead of only Champions League games. They will likely have to have some league games at a reduced capacity, assuming they reach the latter round of the cup competitions and want to have home cup games at full capacity.

Shocking how they will be allowed to profit on these extra seats, surely the extra income should go directly to pay the stadium off since public funds were part of the financial package used to build it.

Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon will make the 1,000th appearance of his professional career in Friday's World Cup qualifier against Albania.

It will be his 168th Italy game, making him the most capped European player - above Spain's Iker Casillas and Latvian Vitalijs Astafjevs.

:notbad: