Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Is Man Utd's away section classed as pitchside? They have (home?) disabled seating between us and the pitch don't they?

I still think it's ridiculous. You're probably closer to the pitch in L7 than you are at West Ham's athletics stadium.

It's stupid. Why should home teams give the away team an advantage by having the typically more vocal away supporters closer to the game/players? Because it looks better on TV? Fuck off. Grounds away from home should be feared, it shouldn't have away fans coming up and feeling at home.

While I'm on, and this was recently talked about amongst my mates, the wearing of undergarments under sportswear. From the age of about 11 it was a no no. To this day I'm vestless and camando under any shorts and look down in a manly way on anyone that is soft enough to wear such mollycoddling garments,

You just let it bounce around? Awful

While I'm on, and this was recently talked about amongst my mates, the wearing of undergarments under sportswear. From the age of about 11 it was a no no. To this day I'm vestless and camando under any shorts and look down in a manly way on anyone that is soft enough to wear such mollycoddling garments,

:jones:

Must have a small cock, at the very least need some support for the package.

Try  comando, not in trousers like, but in shorts, you'll never go back!

It's occurred to me that France could be starting a front 3 of Dembele-Mbappe-Martial in the next few years. To say nothing of the rest of sub-24 year-olds they've got to fill out the rest of the team (Mendy, Umtiti, Zouma, Rabiot, Lemar, Coman, Tolisso, Kimpembe).

Helen Chamberlain finally leaves Soccer AM. Some comedian and Jimmy Bullard are joining Fenners as hosts.

I'm surprised it hasn't been cancelled yet, I'd imagine the viewership isn't nearly as much as it was in its prime. It'll be interesting to see how Lloyd Griffiths does hosting an actual TV show when not in his comfort zone of Football related content on Youtube.

I haven't seen it for years either. Only thing from it I have recently seen was Newcastle and Brighton fans having a volley challenge thing the day before the last game of last season.

Absolute scenes when that lad stuck it top bins for us :lol:

Guest chopey

I was watching Bein sports the other day and the presenter said that next seasons transfer window will end 1 week before the Premiership starts, has anyone heard owt ? I asked Mr Google and he knows nowt