Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I can’t believe they brought up Joey’s tweet and preaches :lol:

Don’t get me wrong I respect Barton and he was a good player here, but not the best person to take advice or inspiration from for this sort of thing :lol:

Barton was shit here.

Might cause a hijacking of the thread here but too true. Still irritates me more than it should, the soft spot some fans have for him all because he was lucky enough to have Andy Carroll to launch balls up to for a few of the months he actually managed to play for us between jail sentences and injuries.

Carraghers not sorry for doing it, he's just sorry he got caught. If he hadn't have been filmed and put his cushy job at risk, there's no chance in hell he would be as remorseful as he's making out he is. He's a helmet and always has been.

Does Carragher have a history of being an arsehole? I don’t recall him getting into bother during his playing career. I might be completely wrong on this mind [emoji38]

Can't recall the details but there's part of his autobiography where he comes across like absolute scum, going on about deliberately injuring players etc iirc.

Does Carragher have a history of being an arsehole? I don’t recall him getting into bother during his playing career. I might be completely wrong on this mind :lol:

Coin throwing incident?

And this may or may not be true, but according to some quarters he once turned up to a party completely naked.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he was sacked like. Yeah he ‘only’ spat on somebody, but working for Sky Sports, he has to behave in a certain way and act as the face of the business for the general public to view.