Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I have an axe to grind, the fucker spits at people.

I have enough of an issue with people that spit full stop. Hockle on the street, cunt. Hockle on a 5 a side pitch, cunt. Hockle at a spider, cunt. Hockle on anything fuuuuck, what the fuck? Cunt.

Hockle in a spittoon, well alrighty then.

Forget anything else, this guy struggles in day to day interactions, sod sticking him up as a face on national TV. Godamn freak. 

I have an axe to grind, the f***er spits at people.

I have enough of an issue with people that spit full stop. Hockle on the street, c***. Hockle on a 5 a side pitch, c***. Hockle at a spider, c***. Hockle on anything fuuuuck, what the f***? c***.

Forget anything else, this guy struggles in day to day interactions, sod sticking him up as a face on national TV. Godamn freak.

What about hockle on a cunt, Cunt?

Guest firetotheworks

Carragher suspended for the rest of the season. Not sacked.

Oh, so Stifler was talking shit? Never seen that coming.

He'll learn some day.

I have an axe to grind, the f***er spits at people.

I have enough of an issue with people that spit full stop. Hockle on the street, c***. Hockle on a 5 a side pitch, c***. Hockle at a spider, c***. Hockle on anything fuuuuck, what the f***? c***.

What about hockle on a cunt, Cunt?

http://i.imgur.com/PvDUpO8.png

Whilst not condoning what Carragher did, its ridiculous that the bloke who was filming him on a mobile, while driving is basically gonna get off with a slap on the wrist - after he went straight to the gutter press with his 5 second clip, and probably got paid a decent amount for it.  :idiot2:

Whilst not condoning what Carragher did, its ridiculous that the bloke who was filming him on a mobile, while driving is basically gonna get off with a slap on the wrist - after he went straight to the gutter press with his 5 second clip, and probably got paid a decent amount for it.  :idiot2:

I'm really not sure how I feel about the driver being punished, or not. Obviously he was breaking the law, a law whose intention is to prevent major accidents, and he is doing it with no nobler intention than to wind up a sporting rival "for banter", so I don't defend him.

It's the kind of behaviour that paparrazi get up to, in order to evoke a reaction from celebrities that they want to portray badly.

If that was a Sky reporter, tracking, I don't know, Russell Crowe, the angle would be completely different.