Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

2 hours ago, cubaricho said:

Fucking grim man. 

Even worse that he’ll likely face no punishment for it.

”Robinho is unlikely to serve his sentence as he is in Brazil and the Brazilian constitution bans the extradition of its citizens, although Italy can request that he serves his sentence in the South American country.”

What a shitshow. It's a disgrace how these chancers are allowed to own football clubs. The PL as a regulator are a fucking joke, but given how immediately this appears to be going wrong, surely you have to question Burnley's outgoing owners as well?

12 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Burnley are delaying payments to their former directors, there's talk ALK can't afford any expenditure until they've fully funded the remainder of their buyout. What a farce. 

Always had a stink about the Burnley takeover. 

During the initial takeover the investment firm, ran by Alan Pace, fronted up £15m with £60m coming from a loan, and the rest from the club's own resources in order to fund the process

It's not Man United lads.

Points deduction needed IMO.

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I was just coming back to edit my post to say; isn't this exactly what the Glazer's did? 

I'm no expert but certainly along the same lines. Remember listening to a couple of Athletic pods when it was going through (Burnley) and it always sounded suss as they were suggesting they needed to probably sell a valued player per season to keep it ticking over.

Aye it was a leveraged buyout, so they needed to empty the club coffers just to pay the first installment. 

As Yorkie says, its a total disgrace the deal was waved through, no questions asked.

Edited by The Prophet

3 hours ago, Yorkie said:

What a shitshow. It's a disgrace how these chancers are allowed to own football clubs. The PL as a regulator are a fucking joke, but given how immediately this appears to be going wrong, surely you have to question Burnley's outgoing owners as well?

I don’t get how clubs like the mackems, Burnley, Man Utd etc. can all get purchased using the club’s own money or through loans. 

What happened to evidencing proof of funds?