Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

This may have happened under Ashley too, but nice moment from NUFC yesterday. Tagged them in a tweet about my grandfather (an ex-youth player for them many, many moons ago) passing and someone from the club reached out to ask if we could send a photo and blurb to make it in the next match program. Small thing but meant the world to my dad and grandmother.

Edited by woody
Typo

1 minute ago, woody said:

This may have happened under Ashley top, but nice moment from NUFC yesterday. Tagged them in a tweet about my grandfather (an ex-youth player for them many, many moons ago) passing and someone from the club reached out to ask if we could send a photo and blurb to make it in the next match program. Small thing but meant the world to my dad and grandmother.

Sorry to hear about your grandad, mate.

Great stuff by the club. 

3 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Sorry to hear about your grandad, mate.

Great stuff by the club. 

Cheers pal, appreciate. He did subject the family to supporting this basket case of a club so swings and roundabouts

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

Just been reading on another forum, that Mason Greenwood may well be a wrong'un - pictures of his g/f having been doing the rounds, inc pictures of bruises she has and there are also suggestions of an alleged sexual assault.

There’s a thread about it :)

Poor Keith, man (who I think is fucking spot on these days btw; always seems to report in total earnest and clearly has the club's/fans interests at heart). The fuck are they making him report on his own bloody property getting destroyed, like he's outside the training ground and a signing has just turned up? :lol: :anguish:

https://theathletic.com/3083962/2022/01/29/farewell-adama-traore-the-human-road-runner-the-spanish-superhero-the-eighth-wonder-of-the-world?source=user-shared-article

Thought this was a good piece on Adama Traore from a Wolves journalist. I do think players like him and ASM get ridiculous criticism at times. As the piece says as an example he'll get the ball in his own half with nothing on, run the length of the field and shoot straight at the keeper and all the talk is that he has no end product rather than him just making a chance out of nothing.

19 hours ago, woody said:

This may have happened under Ashley too, but nice moment from NUFC yesterday. Tagged them in a tweet about my grandfather (an ex-youth player for them many, many moons ago) passing and someone from the club reached out to ask if we could send a photo and blurb to make it in the next match program. Small thing but meant the world to my dad and grandmother.

Sorry for your loss mate, and a lovely touch by the club. 

6 minutes ago, gdm said:

Greenwood arrested for rape and assault. Absolutely no one’s fault but his. 

Statement from the lasses’ dad:

FKXKwBFXwAMVwx0?format=png&name=large

Sounds like a really clear case of domestic violence and controlling behaviour. Hope he gets the book thrown at him.

The 25 man squad:

Dubravka, Darlow, Woodman, Gillespie, Dummett, Lewis, Manquillo, Clark, Krafth, Lascelles, Schar, Fernandez, Murphy, Ritchie, Hayden, S.Longstaff, Shelvey, Hendrick, Joelinton, Willock, Fraser, Saint-Maximin, Almiron, Wilson, Gayle

Assuming the incomings are:

Trippier, Wood, Burn, Targett, Bruno, Ekitike

Ekitike doesn't need to be registered due to his age, along with Matty Longstaff and Elliot Anderson.

There's 5 spaces we need to make. Who misses out?

I'm thinking Hendrick, Gayle, Woodman for certain. Perhaps Hayden depending on his injury? And then Clark, Ritchie, Krafth, Fernandez, Murphy potentially all at risk.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

The 25 man squad:

Dubravka, Darlow, Woodman, Gillespie, Dummett, Lewis, Manquillo, Clark, Krafth, Lascelles, Schar, Fernandez, Murphy, Ritchie, Hayden, S.Longstaff, Shelvey, Hendrick, Joelinton, Willock, Fraser, Saint-Maximin, Almiron, Wilson, Gayle

Assuming the incomings are:

Trippier, Wood, Burn, Targett, Bruno, Ekitike

Ekitike doesn't need to be registered due to his age, along with Matty Longstaff and Elliot Anderson.

There's 5 spaces we need to make. Who misses out?

I'm thinking Hendrick, Gayle, Woodman for certain. Perhaps Hayden depending on his injury? And then Clark, Ritchie, Krafth, Fernandez, Murphy potentially all at risk.

Doubt Fernandez will be at risk given he's our current best CB, and Murphy is versatile enough that he's worth having in the team. The others could be gone though.

Some weapons grade horseshit being spouted by the brains trust on Sky Sports News about our transfer window, if you can believe that. We haven't signed a superstar, all our signings are safe and Paul Merson reckons there would be uproar if Steve Bruce had made any of these signings. Also, any of Watford's four forwards would walk into our team. 

Don't do drugs, kids. Just say no. 

On 30/01/2022 at 13:03, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

I feel awful for laughing, but there’s something about this that’s just weird. Not sure if it’s the fact he’s stood reporting live from his driveway or they’ve had him on to talk about it when he’s visibly absolutely gutted.

New 4 series coupe too - I've got one of those, don't see many of them around.

Had mine six months, reckon I've seen a dozen on the roads at most.

That'll be number 13 I've 'seen'.

Tasteless dravitt grey he's gone for, though. Also looks like he's opted for no badge on the back. Probably only a 420

Edited by brummie